Heart Like MIne

"Sophia my dear how was your night?" I heard the queen ask. I looked up from my dinner and stood quiet. I didn't mean to ignore her its just I didn't feel like talking.

"Its okay mom she is just not feeling too good today" Kade I mean Daniel replied for me. 

"That's not good maybe she needs some blood to help her feel better" 

"I don't know maybe she is still in transition" The King answered. I zoned out after that, obviously they are talking about me as if I am not here. I pushed my food to the side and walked out of the room. This depression was getting the best of me. Everything is starting to fall into place the stupid prophecy and the stupid mates. I don't know what to do any more.

"You are doing this to your self. Let it go and feel free again. Forget about Kol, and Pat. They are now in your past. I can show you" Francesca spoke up making everything start to spin. I started walking into the bright light because it felt like it was the thing I was supposed to do. As I walked through I seen everything as if I never left...or maybe as if I never existed. Pat was Alpha and he was married to his Mate. They looked happy. The scene started to shift and it went to Kol and that stupid witch. They were an item as well. The two Alphas were signing a peace treaty. Since there was no me they had no problems. Well that makes a lot of sense I was the one who had all the drama. The scene switched over again and it showed Kol and Pat sitting at a table looking at a map. 

"This is not your fault. Sophia this is a year in the future, you never came back for them they had to do what was best for the packs."

"Kol you do know that the Vampires are advancing in the battle field" Pat mentioned

"Yes I heard that by days break they will officially be in battle territory." He replied

"We have to do whats right those blood suckers are going to take over and that will be the end of us. I know you don't know much of them but me being the way I am I have no choice but to feel what they are feeling Kol. Just because I am a hybrid they won't take any mercy on our packs."

"I know Pat but we have to send our warriors out tonight and send our mates and kids away to be safe. I am afraid my friend that this might be the last day we can cherish with them/"

"Well if you forgotten your mate is not even in the picture any more. I over heard one of our warriors speaking of a hybrid she was of royal blood, her mate was also the prince. They are the ones who are ordering the attack."

"Damn royals always trying to take our land. Did any one see who she looked like?"

"Yes one of my warriors couldn't believe it. They said it looked just like Sophia."

"Find her and Kill her." Kol finished getting up and leaving the office. 

The scene vanished and I was standing in the middle of the hall way. Why would I declare war for land? Why would Kol want to kill me now? All these questions filled my head and made me feel worse then I was before.

"Sophia are you okay?" Daniel asked running up to me.

"Ugh yeah?" I replied shifting my feet feeling uncomfortable.

"Sorry about my parents" He tried starting the conversation but honestly there was nothing I wanted to talk about. Not with him at least.

"Let him in Sophia" Francesca growled. I could tell she was getting tired of my actions but I could care less at the moment. I don't know what was this sudden change with my attitude but it was nice.