Loosing control to my inner demon

hope you like also I will start doing previews to next chappys like actual tv shows i use to do that on another account and my story was loved for that so I am trying it out here. Also if you have any books you would like me to read I will try to shout out a book in each chapter if you can make me smile (:

The ball where every she-wolf was excited to be apart. Where the little girl who always dreamt about her knight and shinning armor to come and dance with her. Its where you are supposed to meet your true love and live happily ever after. It was meant to be your fairy tale come true. But in real life it was waking up alone and being terrified. In real life its being use to be being on your own. In real life things are not a fairy tale and your knight and shining armor isn't always the one you want it to be. In real life people fall in love and they fall out of love.

I was here watching everyone dance with their mates having the time of their lives. Smiles on every ones face except mine. Now you're wondering why am I alone and miserable? Well it started when my father banned me from seeing my fiancee. Since it is Nebula's ball they refuse for us to be together. This place is useless and I am miserable at best. I wanted to be one of those girls for once, spinning around showing all her friends her dress and dancing with the man of her dreams. In real life things are more complicated then that. From the corner of my eye I saw my knight he looked equally as miserable. 

"You know you can be out there dancing right?" As soon as I heard that smooth voice my heart melted.

"I would love to but only with you" 

"Then lets show them they cant have the best of us?" He asked holding out his hand. I quickly grabbed it and followed my knight to the dance floor and started to dance to Nightingale by Demi L. as we swayed from side to side and followed each others pace I knew my night just got better. I opened my eyes and looked around I saw all my friends and old friends dancing with their mates holding on to them as if it were a dream and they would loose them any moment. I even watched the evil witch Lizeth and Kol dance together. Even though it was supposed to be him I think the Moon Goddess realized she made a mistake. I want this guy in my life to love me til my dying days, but I know I am terrified of him. I am scared he will leave, I don't want him to leave me. 

"What are you thinking about pretty girl?" 

"How I am scared you might leave"

"Don't think like that, I will always be here for you remember?" Pat replied kissing my forehead softly. I didn't reply I just let my head rest on his chest as I closed my eyes living in the moment. 

"You know we have rules for a reason, when I ban you from someone its only for your own protection" I heard my dad angrily say ruining my moment. I don't know if its because I was so tense and stressed out at the moment from being around these people but my Vamp side took full effect and I lost complete control.

"Don't you ever tell me what to do! You shipped me out as if I was nothing you sent me across the fucking world! Then you have the nerve to ask me for help, do you realize who the hell I am? I am Alpha of the most feared pack, I don't need to be taking orders from you daddy dearest!" I roared making everyone in the ballroom stop and stare. I flashed him my fangs and let my eyes change to the color of blood because at that moment all I seed was RED.

"What the fuck are you? What did you do to her?" My dad started yelling at Pat and I. I launched at him but was quickly yanked away from my prey from Pat, he rushed me out of there before I drained each and everyone of them for the delicious blood that ran in their veins. I know I would have to explain to my pack and this was going to be toll on them, but if they were loyal as they said they were they should't be fazed.