Torn between two lovers

I ran faster than anyone to the scene, faster than the guards and faster than my mate. I smelt him before I could even see him or sense him. I heard hisses and growls, I smelt the fresh blood gushing out of freshly cut wounds. I ran as fast as my two legs can take me and when I got there I wish I hadn't. The scene before me was something like a horror movie where the killer went on a killing spree and there were dead bodies every where. I wanted to break down and cry. I wanted to feel something to connect me to these people I once called friends. I seen a few dead wolfs my dead wolfs. I know I should feel some remorse for them but I couldn't I just couldn't build up the emotions to get to the surface. 

"Sophia why are you here with these blood suckers?" I heard him growl. The look in his face was something to fear. I was terrified I knew what he was capable of and I never wanted to witness that wrath. Unfortunately that day was today and I was going to witness the wrath of Patrick Daniels. 

"It's home for me Pat. I found my second chance mate. I am accepted for who I am here" I replied taking in his emotions. He was angry and hurt, hurt because I left him. I left my pack and everyone I loved. He was mad at me because of the decisions I had made. 

"So you choose them then? I thought you were better than that Sophia. You left us! I didn't know what to think. I thought you were dead when we couldn't find you. Kol thought you were dead"

"Oh please like he would care if I was dead or not! He would be celebrating with the best of wines. Kol never cared for me and you know that Patrick. Just look he isn't even here in the first place!" I screamed. I was angry and most of all hurt because he is sticking up for a guy who broke me.

"Enough! What are you doing on my land? How did you find this place?" I heard Daniel ask as his guards and himself walked past me to question Pat.

"I came for her! Now if you do not let us take her than we have no choice but to raise up war. She belongs to us not you" Patrick tried to bargain with him. It pissed me off he was acting like I was an object. Something he can trade for.

"Not happening! Leave now before you all get hurt. I am not bargaining my mate over a war. If it is a war you want its a war you get but she is not an object I can trade nor would I want to trade. Alpha if you respect her and the laws you would make your way back to your land before things get out of hand" Daniel demanded. This was a reason why I liked him so much. He understood my feelings and cared for my well being.

"Plus I do not want to go back Patrick. I am happy here!" I stated walking up to my mate and holding on to his hand letting the sparks relax me.

"I am sorry but I cant let that happen, Kol wants you home and he is demanding war upon your race if he does not get you back." 

"Well give Kol this message then what ever he wants with my mate he needs to come and handle it with me first. Not send a different Alpha to do his duty for him. Now like I said before my mate is not a bargaining tool for Kol, he lost his chance when he rejected my mate." 

"To add to that statement tell Kol that he lost his chance the day he turned his back on me for her. Tell him I do not nor will I ever love him again the way I did all those years ago. Also tell him congrats on the new baby. Too bad it wont be a true Alpha to guide his pack."  I added folding my arms across my chest.

"How did you know about the pregnancy?"

"I know a lot Patrick more than you would ever think I would know. Now like my lovely mate stated before if its a war he is looking for its a war he will get and I will lead my "race" to victory because I will never falter I will stand my ground." With that I turned on my heels and walked off back to the castle.

I can't believe they are trying to raise a war! I knew it was matter of days for the whole war to start but I never imagined it being so soon. Who knew how many days we had till the actual battle.

Kol POV

I can't believe she left all those months ago. When I felt the connection break between us I went crazy. My wolf was in pain and I couldn't do a thing to help him. My pack started to question my sanity and it didn't help knowing my kid was not going to be the proper Alpha I wanted him to be. He was going to be a mutt, a mixed breed of witch and wolf what will I ever tell the elders when he is born? 

"Baby what are you doing awake?" Lizeth asked 

"Just thinking" I replied as she started massaging my shoulders and kissing my neck.

"Well don't think too hard because we don't want you to get hurt now do we?" I swear sometimes days like this I wish she would just leave me alone. Sometimes I wonder how life would have been if I never gave up on Sophia. We could have had a good life and only now do I actually realize I lost a good thing. Thank the moon I sent Patrick and his pack to track her down weeks ago, only two days ago I felt that horrendous pain of the connection breaking. If I am not too late I can get it back. I needed her to be closer to me, I needed to feel her and be with her. I know I made a mistake and I know she would never take me back but I will start a war to get her back.

"Kol are you even listening to me!" I heard Lizeth scream, pain laced in her voice. Only then I felt the bed wet. 

"Sorry what?" I Asked as I was trying to connect the pieces.

"I said I am going into labor!" She screamed while starting to hit me. 

Sophia POV

"We need to be ready for when they attack, we need extra guards patrolling the castle grounds and our lands. We need to train our army and keep the blood supply fresh. The more blood the stronger we are. I will refuse to let those wolfs take what I love" I watched as Daniel placed orders around in the meeting room. I loved watching him, I loved how he was taking extreme measures to protect me. I think I am finally starting to fully love this guy. 

"Prince we must keep Sophia with the others to protect her." 

"No I am fighting" I stated

"You can't your higness, Princess you are in danger we can't just let you fight." The captain demanded.

"All due respect sir but I am the better option. I use to be a great feared Alpha of my own pack. My father was a feared Beta, and if what the king and queen say I came from a high ranked kingdom. So no offence sir I can handle myself" 

"She is right Captain. My mate is very strong and an excellent fighter. I am proud to call her my mate"

Vote, Vote, Vote

Comment

Like 

Fan 

do what you need to do 

so the story is coming to an end soon maybe 2 more chapters. I know sad right? Don't be the second book is getting started soon and it will knock your socks off/ lol

Thank you everyone who reads my story  next chapter will be up wednsday 

Love you all