Cold? I'm freezing. Part 1

"Where are we exactly?" Monk asked, Confused. Rachel and Ashleigh laughed and clambered out of the plane, heading to get their belongings.

"We're home!" They smiled, and grabbed their bags. Monk chuckled and turned to Lin who was stood beside him, calling a taxi to the airport.

"It's cold." Ayako frowned, pulling her expensive looking coat closer in attempt to warm her.

"We can go to the castle, shopping, cinema and the beach!" Rachel listed off all the things to do in the short time they were here. Mai gave her an uneasy look.

"The beach? But...it's freezing?" John also looked a bit wary, the image of the Ghost Hunters in bathing suits, swimming in the sea in the winter weather.

"Rule number one of England- You can go to the beach whenever." Ashleigh stated, nodding knowingly.

"Your so wired..." John laughed, linking arms with Rachel as they headed to the taxi.

"Naru, your oddly quiet today?" Yasu beamed. Scoffing, Naru brushed off his assistant's attempt at a conversation and sat in the taxi. Due to the size of the group, they had to hire two. Naru, Mai, Masako, Ayako and Lin in the first, Monk, Ashleigh, Rachel, John and Yasu in the second.

"Cold?" Monk grinned, turning to Ashleigh who was shivering slightly. He wrapped his arms around her and as the jet lag settled in they fell asleep leaning on each other, followed suit by the rest of the team, making their formation look like the aftermath of a game of dominoes.

"We're here." The taxi man stated, causing all the passengers to jolt awake.

"Oh!" Rachel exclaimed. The two girls looked around, nostalgia filling their bones as they looked around their hometown with a warm smile.

"Home!"