Halloween

"This is Halloween! This is halloween!" Ashleigh sung as she skipped down the corridor of SPR, loaded with Halloween decorations, costumes and junk food. Rachel and her had spent the whole week allocating specific costumes for each member of the team and were determined to get he whole team out trick or treating. Even Lin and Naru.

"They'll be here in half an hour, so lets by decorating!" Rachel said, clapping her hands together and began stringing orange and black ribbons across the ceiling and walls. Ashleigh began laying out the food table and took the liberty of sticking a pumpkin sticker on Lin's computer. There was a mound of pumpkins which they could carve into and when the decorating was done, they changed into their costumes.

Rachel had gone with the "sexy Alice and wonderland" look with a short blue dress with a white lace apron, knee high striped socks and red heels and a black bow in her hair, she also had a blonde wig with long locks which cascaded down her back.

Ashleigh had changed into her "fem!mad hatter" costume which was a short green dress with bits of odd fabrics seen into it for the skirt and an orange bodice. She had knee high green and grey/black socks and a mini top had placed on her hair to one side. Her flies were orange and her combat boots were black.

"Hey! We're her-wow!" Mai called as she and the other members entered the room, awestruck. The two grinning girls stood in the middle and yelled in unison;

"Happy halloween!" And ended

Their welcome with a creepy laugh. The SPR team burst out in laughter and patted them on the backs.

"Wow! You really outdid yourselves this time! This is amazing!" Monk praised, pulling them into a spine breaking hug which Ashleigh accepted more than happily. John smiled kindly at Rachel and complimenting her efforts, blushing as she hugged him tightly.

"Soo, we have outfits for you!" Rachel giggled as ashleigh gave everyone a bag each. They waited on the sidelines as the team uncovered their presents.

They had got a Frankenstein costume for Lin, a cowboy outfit for monk, devils horns and trident for Naru as well as a custom made dead school girl costume for Mai (which was basically narus shirt cut up and splurged in fake blood and Ashleigh's old skirt from secondary school which was torn precisely so it would be "suitable and appropriate" to wear. AKA- so people couldn't see her underwear as se walked down the street.) and a witches costume for Ayako. Yasuhara was a zombie, John was an angel, because, lets face it, there's no way he could be something scary and Masako was a Japanese doll. Overall, they seemed grateful and willing to o along with the plan, Lin even let Ashleigh paint his face green but Naru still wasn't happy.

"Do you expect me to wear this?" He said, almost mockingly.

"Yes." Rachel growled.

"And if I dont?" He challenged, a slight grin creeping onto his face.

"I'll curse you from the grave!" Rachel retorted, quoting Mai's fellow student from the Abandoned schoolhouse case.

"Fine." Naru sighed.

And with that, the team headed off trick or treating.