Troll in the dungeon!

SPR had been called in to a large castle located somewhere in Scotland to investigate paranormal activity which was scaring away the tourists.

Naru had received a call early in the week from a slightly drinker Scotsman who had requested his help to rid his castle of the "blasted poltergeist scaring away the tourists." The team happily agree to travel to Scotland with Naru and Lin to exorcize the spirits.

The castle was cold, dark and spooky. The ideal setting for a haunting.

"There are no spirits here," Masako stated. Ayako butted in with her 'this is clearly the work of an earth spirit' and Naru was setting up cameras in the allocated positions.

"Hey. Where's the last camera?" Naru asked. Everyone looked around.

"We've lost Rachel and Ashleigh as well!" Mai gasped.

"I didn't see them come in..." John trailed off.

"Right, everyone split up when you ind them, use your microphones." Naru ordered.

~meanwhile~

"This is going to be great!" Rachel giggled, placing the camera in one of the dungeons. She pulled out her troll outfit she had made and placed the mask on. Ashleigh tied her scarf around her head and put Lins long black coat on, fastening the buttons.

"Ready?" She asked.

"Ready! SPR, get ready for the prank of a lifetime!" Rachel replied switching the camera on.

~Back with SPR~

"Right you go that way and well search this way." Monk said, going with John to search for the girls. Just then, the castle echoed with light footsteps as Ashleigh ran in gasping.

"Ashleigh! What happened?!" Mai gasped, going to hug her

"Yeah! Where's rachel!?" John added.

"TROLL! TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!" She shouted. "Thought you ought to know.." And with that, fell to the floor.

The team rushed to the side, confused at the outburst whilst Lin tapped on the computer

"The missing camera is linked up! We have signal for it!"

"What!?" Naru exclaimed.

"How?" Ayako stammered, peering at the screen. There was a tall...troll walking round the dungeon aimlessly. Ashleigh silently giggled covering her face with Lin's coat.

"Lin, turn on the sound!" He switched the sound on and a loud growl was heard. The 'troll' noticed the camera and walked over to it, club raised. It flew down and the video was cut off.

"Let's go!" Naru shouted and they ran to the dungeons, Ashleigh grabbing a free piggy back off Monk.

When they got there, the troll was no where to be seen.

"Be careful, it could be anywhere by now, there are around 50 separate dungeons here." Naru warned them, taking it all very seriously.

"You okay?" Monk whispered to ashleigh, turning his head to the short girl. She nodded, her cheeks a bright shade of red from laughing.

"I can take on a troll any day!" She Exclaimed. A loud growl was heard from the dungeon down the hall and they ran to the noise.

"Onwards my stead!" Ashleigh stated, holding the wooden steak that Monk had from the second to last case (in the anime) in the air like a sword. Monk laughed and ran faster, causing the girl to scream in fear of falling off and she buried her head on his shoulder.

"Its. Not. Here?" Mai said, shocked.

"Oh come on!" Monk shouted.

"RAAWWRR!" a loud scream was heard from behind them.

"AAHH!" The team shouted at the sight of the troll which... Started laughing.

"What?" Ayako sighed, confused.

"You just got pranked!" Ashleigh and the 'troll' chorused and took off their masks and makeshift turban and collapsed in laughter.

"RACHEL!!?!"

"What is the meaning of this?" Naru shouted, clearly not finding the awesome reenactment of Professor Quirrel's 'Troll in the dungeon'.

"Don't you get it?" Rachel asked. They shook their heads.

"Castle."

"Dungeon."

"Harry Potter?" Their faces were blank.

"Right. Harry Potter marathon. My house. Right now!"

"Wait...so this was all a prank?" Naru said.

"Yeah! Pretty awesome right!"

"So the person on the phone...?"

"That was me!" Rachel said in a low Scottish accent.

"So we flew out her for nothing?"

"No-o. We have introduced you I the wonderful world of Harry Potter!"

"Hang on is that my coat?" Lin asked, looking at Ashleigh.

"No...."

"Yes it is."

"Not."

"Is."

"Onward my stead and away from the night troll!" She said, tapping Monk on the shoulder.

"Give me my coat back!" Lin shouted at the retreating backs.

Note:

The date was, ironically, 1st April.

Ashleigh and Rachel was also very big fans of Fred and George.