chapter eight

Rosemary's shopping spree was interrupted when she got a call from Damon. She contemplated not answering, but considering they had a plan to kill the most dangerous creature on earth; she had to.

   "What?" She snapped into the phone once she answered it.

   "Where are you?" Damon questioned. Rosemary glared at the air in front of her.

   "I'm running some errands," Rosemary lied. "What about it?" She questioned.

   Damon sighed into the phone, obviously not believing her. "There's some changes in the plan. Come to the boarding house and we'll explain," He demanded before hanging up. Rosemary felt a bit annoyed, but picked up her bags and left the mall anyways.

   When she arrived at the Salvatore Boarding House, she found Mikael and Damon talking. She put the shopping bags in her room before going down the stairs again .

   "You mentioned a change of plans?" Rosemary asked as she picked up a glass and poured some bourbon in it. She looked up at the two men, her eyebrow raised.

   "Homecoming is at the Lockwoods." Damon stated. "And neither of you are invited into that house," He added, making Rosemary sigh and rub her temple.

   "So how are we killing Nik?" She asked. The two men looked at each other, and that's when Rosemary noticed Stefan's body by the fireplace. "Wait, no, don't-" She didn't get to finish her sentence as Mikael speed over to her and drained her of blood, temporarily killing her.

   "Did your time in that box make you forget how to snap necks or what?" Damon asked, clearly creeped out by Mikael's feeding on vampires habit, and followed the original vampire out of the house.

<><><><><><>

   Standing by Mikael's side, Rosemary waited for Niklaus to come and get killed. She crossed her arms, glaring at the original vampire. Katherine had woken her up earlier, telling her what was going on and a new plan that only herself, Rose and Stefan knew about.

   "Wake up!" Katherine growled in Rosemary's face. Stefan woke up way before her, and now he was waiting for Rosemary to wake up too since Katherine refused to tell the same story twice.

   In a desperate attempt to wake the redhead up, Katherine punched Rosemary in the face. She raised her hand to do it again, but Rosemary reached up and wrapped her fingers around Katherine's wrist.

   "Do it again, I dare you," The redhead warned. She sat up, feeling a little bit light headed. She looked at whom she presumed was Elena with confusion, before realizing that the human could never land such punches. "Katherine?" She asked. The brunette nodded, and the two hugged each other. "What are you doing here?" Rosemary questioned, pulling back to look at her.