The 1st Entry

Paige's POV

I called all of the girls, and they rushed over. I opened to th esecond entry, and started reading.

Dear Friends,

First, I'll start with the people who were mean to me, the people who were killing me on the inside, but I tried not to show it.

Kendall. You were always mean to me. You called me fat, you made everyone at school hate me. You told them I was pregnant, even though I wasn't. Kendall, you were the one who made me anorexic. You were the reason I would faint during dance. You were the reason I couldn't win a National Title, because I couldn't practice without fainting. You were the reason I had to give up the one thing I ever thought I was good at, dance. 

Chloe. You were nice to me. You always were. Then, when Nick broke up with me for you. You may think I didn't like him, but I loved him with my whole heart. And you are the sweetest girl ever, but once Nick broke up with me for you, it killed me inside. I thought you wouldn't accept him because of me. I thought we were good enough friends. I thought you knew how much it hurt me when we broke up. I guess I was wrong. You caused me start cutting. 

Oh, mom's coming.

- Brooke

Chloe and Kendall gasped. Kendall was mean. But I had no idea about Chloe and Nick.

"Oh, Brookie. I had no idea." Chloe said, touching the page, and tear slipping down her cheek.

"I'm sorry. I was jealous."  Kendall said, looking at her thumbs.