Dear Diary: August 22nd

Author's note: Btw this story is set in 2015, where Brooke would be a senoir.

Chloe's POV 

Paige flipped the page, to the first entry, and started reading.

"Dear Friends,

The date is August 22nd, 2013, my first official diary entry. The first day of school. The first day of going back to that hellhole people call school. I'm a sophomore. People have known me for a year now. Today you, Paige, will be joining me at school. Your first day of high school, wow. You've literally grown up in front of my eyes. I hope high school isn't as bad to you as it has been to me. 

Today I walked into my home room, only to find Kelsey and Tatem are in my homeroom. Wait, I guess I should called it hoe room now. 

"Oh, look, it's the queen of the fat clan." Kelsey had said, and to make matters even more wonderful (note the sarcasam) Peyton walked in. Ugh. Why can't these bitches leave me alone? 

"Oh look, it's the queen of the sluts." I shot back.

"Takes one to know one." She said, poking my stomach.

"Try a salad sometime, fatso." Tatem said, and they walked away, leaving me staring at my stomach.

I didn't eat lunch today, Paige. Or dinner. I hid it, and brought the bag mom gave me at dance straight to the trash can. I think Ryleigh saw. I don't care anymore. I would get skinny, and I would make myslef liked. 

At dance, I got a solo. It's really pretty, but it's called Beautiful. I'm not worthy to dance that. I'm ugly. And fat.Oh, well, I guess I should do it. After all, if I lose, it wouldn't be a surprise. No one likes an ugly dancer, especially if she's fat.

Love,

Brooke Marie Hyland"

I cried, cried because what Brooke said wasn't true. She was the prettiest, most gorgeous girl I had ever known. She was an amazing dancer, and she won a lot. I missed her so much. But missing her wouldn't make her come back, nothing would.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

On the side is a picture of Kelsey, or how I think she'd look. Well thanks for reading!

- <3 Hannah