Epilogue

Brooke's POV

Reincarnation. I always believed it wasn't possible. Until He said I could. He said I should. The deal was I could only do it for two years. I could only be down there for two years. I agreed. 

Paige's POV

Four months. Four months since Brooke died. It's the first day of summer vacation, and the day I got my acceptence letter from NYC School of Dance. I got in! But, some how, it didn't feel right. This was always Brooke and my dream. Not just mine. She was supposed to go this year, and I would go the next. She couldn't go, her anorexia made it too hard to dance. 

She couldn't go to a place where she would've felt safe. 

She couldn't go to a place where she wouldn't have died. 

All because of Peyton, and Kendall.

I thought about it, and maybe a clean start is what I needed. So I accepted. I accepted a spot in one of the elite dancing boarding schools in the country. Why was I so sad? Why did I feel bad I accepted it? I got a text from someone I never wanted to talk to again.

Kendall: hey, are you ready to dance together at NYCSOD next year?

Me: no. leave me alone, and never talk to me again

I answered, and she never replied. Good, I didn't want to talk to the girl who betrayed both me and my sister.

Peyton: guess what? Kendall and I are roomies at NYCSOD next year! See you there!

I could practically hear her mocking tone through the text, and I threw my phone onto my bed. Then, my MacBook Air dinged. One new email, from grace.brooklyn@gmail.com.

Hi there!

Sorry, I should introduce myself. My name's Grace Brooklyn, and I'm from Colorado. I'm going to be your roommate at NYCSOD next year! I'm 17, and I can't wait to get to know you better. My favorite styles of dance are acro, lyrical, and pointe!

I was in a Cirque show last year, and I've won 5 National Titles. 

Just thought I'd let you get know me a little bit. 

Your New Roommate,

Grace :)

I smiled at the email, and typed one back to her.

Brooke's POV:

Grace Brooklyn. Clever name. I was going to go to school with my sister! I couldn't let her know that I knew her favorite style of dance was jazz, and hip hop. I knew the exact house she lived in in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania, and I knew she danced at ALDC. I knew her first kiss was with Tommy Jefferson in 5th grade, and that her favorite subject was math, because she liked have precise everything was.

I couldn't let her know any of that, she'd have to tell me. I had two years left to spend with Paige, and I wasn't going to ruin it over some stupid mistake. 

Paige, I'm back!

Chloe's POV

Paige was accepted to NYCSOD, and I was accepted into Joffery. Joffery had started a high school program,a nd me, wanting to be a ballerina, had applied to that instead of NYCSOD. We'd be a mere 10 blocks from each other, so it's not like we wouldn't see each other. 

It'd just be weird to dance without her. I wasn't even used to dancing without Brooke yet, and now I was losing Paige.

Kenzie's POV

Maddie, Nia, and I were the only original members of the Junior Elite team left. Kalani stayed at Club Dance, and we had moved up to Teen Elite Team. The Junior team was composed mainly of Clara adn her friends. They were good, but not as good as we had been.

Brooke was still gone. Paige was going to NYCSOD, and Chloe was going to Joffery. I had lost 3 out of my 4 best friends over a course of six months. One of them was dead. Two were moving to NYC, and Nia was about to go shoot a music video that would surely launch her career. 

Who was I left with now? My sister, the one who had helped kill Brooke. Brooke had forgiven her, so I had too. But just because you forgive, doesn't mean you forget.

Paige's POV

Grace seemed nice. She reminded me a lot of Brooke, which was good, yet bad. Good because I needed another Brooke in my life, but bad, because I didn't want to replace Brooke. I will always love you Brooke.

Always.

A/N 

OMG IT'S DONE! HOLY CRAP ILYASM!!! CUTE PIC ON THE SIDE. 25 COMMENTS, AND 50 VOTES FOR THE SEQUEL. IT'S CALLED FRESH START! COMMENT BELOW! OK SO JUST THANKS SO MUCH ALL OF YOU FOR READING THIS HAS BEEN SO GREAT. YOU ARE ALL SO SUPPORTIVE THANK YOU SO MUCH. I'M SORRY I KEEP ASKING FOR COMMENTS AND STUFF, I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF YOU ACTUALLY WANT A SEQUEL. ILYASM THANKS FOR BEING SO AWESOME. I PROMISE THE SEQUEL WILL BE GREAT. I MIGHT ACTUALLY WRITE A PREQUEL TOO. IT'S SO BITTERSWEET THAT THIS IS DONE. YOU GUYS ROCK.

(SORRY FOR RAMBLING)

-<3 HANNAH