Chapter 15

"W-What?" I asked.

"In a few weeks", Ben said inching closer to me. "We are one squad of many being put into the battlefield"

"I-I promised Teacup She won't have to worry only moments ago a-and now-"

"I have an idea", Ben said holding my hand as we started walking slowly to the bunks. "When Nugget, Teacup, and Chip are asleep, we sneak them into the bathrooms, we lock them in their. Then the next day when we're sent off-"

"Ben that's crazy", I cut him off.

"Would you like to see your son running from alien shooters?" Ben asked.

"No", I grunt.

"Okay then we'll do it", Ben says. "And I'm leaving them my necklace, it's my good luck charm, but I want them to have it"

"That's so sweet", I say as Ben holds my hand in His.

He nods as we walk into the bunk room together, "We have an announcement"

"What now?" Flint groans.

"We will be going into the battlefield-"

"W-What?" Teacup asks.

"It's okay, we'll be training extra hard throughout the next weeks"

"How do we tell friend from foe?" Dumbo asks.

"Well", Ben starts. "We'll be given this sort of helmet that has a lens like when we were checked when we arrived here. Does that make sense? They'll glow up gre-"

"Alright we get it!" Ringer called as She polished Her gun.

"Shut up", I say through gritted teeth.

"You're not squad leader", She says. "So I don't have to listen to you"

The blood in me boils, "I could've been"

"Mhm", She nods. "But you're so dumb you gave it up"

"Can you just stop?" I ask clearly annoyed.

"What? Are you gonna cry? Oh like when you son-I mean brother. Yeah you're brother, when He was-"

"Did you call Him my son?" I asked Her.

"I did", She said. "Don't act like you're not His mother, it's obvious that when you were thirteen, you were such a slut that-"

I see Teacup, Nugget, and Jace being brought out of the room by Ben, and then Him returning without them, "I was kidnapped and raped!" I yelled.

"So now you're lying?" She laughs.

"I was kidnapped when I was twelve, only months before my thirteen birthday by a nineteen year old male who forced sexual intercourse upon me against my will to live. For a whole week I was treated like a fucking toy before I was rescued", I cry. "And you have no right whatsoever to talk about my son like that"

The whole squad had their eyes on me, Dumbo had tears in His eyes as well as Ben. I turned to Ben and fell into His arms as I sobbed uncontrollably.

"Don't cry", He said rubbing my back.

Ringer looked at me, and that's the first time she looked at me without a bad stare. It was more of a look of sympathy. Then Teacup, Nugget, and Jace rejoined us.

"Are you okay?" Jace asked me.

"I'm okay", I said to Him. "But now everyone in the squad except for Nugget and Teacup know I'm your Mommy. Okay? Don't tell anyone else"

"Alright Momma", He says and hugs me, I hear Dumbo awe and laugh a little.

"I'm gonna go give Jace a bath", I say before walking out the room with Jace and his towel.

~~

~~

~~

A/N: Ringer being a bitch again ;-( they'll make amends soon though. By the way, sorry for the short chapter, I'm tired.

Word Count: 588