Bonus Chapter; 1

"I'm not leaving him!" I yelled back to Ringer who insisted I left Jace here to rot.

"I don't need a rotting corpse in the back of the Humvee!" She yelled.

"Please," I said softly.

"Fine," She grunted. "But your are carrying Him"

"Fine by me," I said picking Him up.

I held Jace bridal style as He was cradled in my arms. His skin was pale and his lips were blue, "Hush little baby don't say a word.." I sang softly.

I then refused to sing the rest because — I just couldn't. I couldn't sing without breaking down and pleasing to have my son back.

"C'mon Blue," Said Teacup softly.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as I followed the squad to the Humvee that Ringer was able to track down somehow. She got in the front, I sat in the back. But Dumbo had put Jace in the trunk. I sat and pulled my knees up to my chest as I cried softly.

"It'll be alright," Reassured Dumbo.

"I just want my son back," I cried out. "Now I've lost two of my babies"

"Look, Zombie will come back and it'll all be good"

I shrugged and sniffles. I ran my sleeve across my nose and sniffled some more.

"This won't be a quick drive," Said Ringer. "So I hope you're all comfortable"

Soon enough, early the next morning, we arrived back at the Wright-Patterson. And it looked like all hell broke loose. And it seemed like my Ben was dead.

Soon after, I saw Ben in the distance running with a blonde girl and a small brunette boy.

"There! He's over there!" I called out and pointed out the window in their direction.

"Get in!" Commanded Ringer as she pulled over.

And time stopped. The blonde girl and brunette boy got in but Ben stood outside of the Humvee.

"Where's Jace?" He asked alarmed.

Tears blurred my eyes, "No," Ben said. Then I was hysterical crying. He didn't want to believe it. He ran his hand through his hair and kept repeating the same thing, "No, No this isn't happening"

"Ben just get in," I sniffled.

Ben sighed with tears rolling down his face as he got in and Ringer was on her way.

"Where'd you put him?" Asked Ben.

"Well I couldn't leave him there," I said softly.

Ben nodded slowly knowing what I meant. And as we arrived to the camp and everyone piled out of the car, Ben grabbed me and kissed my lips.

"I love you Olivia, please remember that. And remember I love your boy likes he's my own"

~

~

~

I know this short but you guys wouldn't leave me alone until I posted this! Maybe a sequel (;