Chapter 16

I wrapped Jace in his towel and dressed Him quickly, "Momma I'm a big boy, I don't need your help"

"You're only four", I laugh brushing out His hair.

"Four is a big number", He says.

"Not as big as seventeen", I laugh.

"Seventeen?!" He says wide eyed. "You're old!"

I laugh as carry Him out to the bunks, I place Him down on His bunk and walk over to Ben who was calling my name, "Do you think we're gonna survive?" He asks.

"Ben", I said. "Don't think like that!"

"I just don't want to lose you", He says holding my hands as I was kneeled down in front of Him.

"I understand", I said.

He removed His hands from mine and brought them up to my face and held me, then attached our lips, "Ben", I said.

"Zombie", He corrected me.

"Ben is more of an attractive name", I smirked.

He laughed pulling me onto His lap, "Yes Liv?"

"What do you think about Ringer?" I ask Him.

"What is there to think about?" He asks. "I don't like her the way I like you"

"So you like her?" I ask.

"Not in the way you're thinking of", Ben says. "I barely even know the chess girl"

I giggle at His comment, "Chess girl", I repeat earning a glare from chess girl.

He held my body to His as we shared a long embrace, "Want to go train with me?" He asks.

I nod grabbing His hand in mine standing up off His lap, "Jace I'll be back soon", I call. "I'm gonna go train"

"Train my ass", Ringer grunts. "You two. Alone? Training? Ha! You two are probably gonna-"

"Ringer stop!" Ben commanded. "That's an order"

"I told you the second I stepped my foot through that door", She said getting up and walking over to Ben, getting in His face. "I'm not going to listen to a word coming from your mouth"

"You said differently when you wanted me to twirl and kiss you", Ben smirked.

Ringer lunged forward into Ben making Him stumble. I pushed my arms out onto Her shoulders and pushed Her onto the ground. She some running for me as She threw me against a wall, had me pinned.

"Get off of my momma!" Jace yelled running over.

"Jace, go sit with Dumbo", I grunt pushing Ringer off of me. "I've got this"

He frowns and Dumbo grab Him, "Stop it you two!" Ben yells and yanks my wrist and starts to walk.

I stop walking making Him turn around, "What?" He asks piss.

"Your grip is too hard on wrist", I say. "It hurts"

"I don't care", He says and continued to walk out of the bunk.

"Let go of me", I say placing my free hand on His wrist, my attempt to make Him let go of me failed completely.

"Fine!" He yelled and let go of me with such force that I fell backwards, my back hit the wall with a rather loud thud.

I wince in the pain that was shot up and down through my back, leading into my arms, head, thighs, shins, feet. Everything hurt.

"Oh my gosh Liv", He said running over to me. "I'm so so sorry, I wasn't thinking clearly"

He hovered over my, His face red and wet from tears. He then held my face between His hands and moved it around, "Are you okay? Oh my-"

I connect my lips to His, "Be quiet", I grunted and got up. "I'm fine", I start walking back to the bunks.

"Don't you need help?" Ben asks.

"Not your help", I say and continue on my walk back to the bunks, we didn't leave that far, I was glad.

"I was thinki-"

"I don't care Ben", I said rather loudly raising my arms in the air. "Just be with your beloved Ringer"

"I'm not going to be with Her", Ben said. "She's not what I want"

"I don't see why you're doing this. It's not like you have break up with me to be with Her. We were never even together Ben! But you did a pretty good job at just breaking me in general. Just go be with-"

He came over to me and held my face between His hands, "I don't want to be with Her", He said, His lips brushing against mine.

"I-I don't care", I say pushing Him away before He can kiss me.

"Baby please", He said.

"Baby?" I question. "Don't call me that, we aren't together and we never were"

I feel tears come to my eyes, some were already in Ben's. I turned around and walked back to the bunks crying to myself. As I walk in, I get bombarded with questions, Are you okay? Where's Ben? Did anything happen to Ben? Are those tears of Joy?

"Did He leave you?" Ringer smirked.

"There's nothing to leave", I said. "We were never together"

"Oh but you two did have-"

"Ringer! Leave her alone. I don't need you always annoying Her about our relationship", I hear Ben tell as He walks through the door.

"What relationship?" Ringer says.

"This one", Ben says and picks me up, my legs wrap around torso as He kisses me, a nice soft kiss.

"Ewww!" I hear Jace whine, I giggle as Ben puts me down.

"You've never even asked Her out", Ringer says.

"Ben don't do it", I whisper. "Don't ask me out"

"What was that?" Ringer asked.

"Nothing applying to you", I laughed.

"Thank you for defending me Ben", I whisper. "But I don't know if I want to do this anymore"

I grab Jace and walk past Him through the door, "Where are we going?" Jace asks.

"For a run", I say even though I'm in all this pain, both emotional and physical. "I just need to get your mind off things"

"Are you and Private Zombie dating?" Jace asks.

"No", I say sternly as walk out onto the track.

"Then why'd He kiss you?"

"Because He wanted to prove a point", I said.

"So He doesn't love you?"

"I-I don't know", I say. "Just don't ever do what I'm doing with Ben"

"Okay", He sighs before we start running.

~~

~~

~~

A/N: The next chapter will be in Ben's Point Of View. I'm hoping you guys don't think I'm dragging the book. Eh Sorry.

Word Count: 1069