prologue

I stepped into the shower and let the water ease my pain. Looking down at my body nd cringing as the water hits my still fresh wounds i let the water take over as my mind drifts to where it all began...

3 days ago

"Hey lil mama" rodney says over the counter (rodney pane is my bf) "Hey boo what you wanna drink tonight" ( yes i am a bartender.. Shiiid at one of the hottest clubs in stl the "Devils Paradise" . Before this job i used to b one of the clubs best. Dancers that's where i met Rodney but once we hooked up he wanted me to quit cuz he ain't wanna b on that players club type shit. So he pulled some strings nd wala I'm the clubs top bartender) 
"Lemme get a peach bottle of ciroc nd ur sweet nice we.." he started to say before i cut him off
"Rodneyyy.. Stop i got other customers"
"Ugh yea yea... Yo just meet my outside by my car when ur Shift is over ight ma" he said
"No doubt" i tell him with a smirk.... Me nd Rodney been kickin' it for about 6 months but I've known him for 8... I don't know his profession but ik he got money to blow.
**

It was about two in the morn nd. My shift was FINALLY over... Grabbing my tips nd my MK bag i headed out the back saying bye to security walking out i spotted Rodney otp (on the phone) he stood much taller than me at 6'1
He much like i was mixed he was Porto Rican white nd black With light brown skin a sexy smile nd pearly white teeth str8 sexy😍
Where as I was short but don't let that fool u i was bad as hell standing at 5'5 i was Porto Rican nd Bahamian with long hair that fell just above my ass i had deep dimples fill thick lips thick hips small stomach huge tits nd a unbelievable ass I've always been thick since i was 12.. I'm 18 now nd Rodney is 20 .
Walking over to Rodney he bent down to kiss me then put his head down.
"So y u wanted me to meet you out here" i asked looking at him
"I wanted to see u before i leave" he said never looking up from the ground. "Leave where" i asked looking up at him.
"I got business to take care of" he stated like it was nun
"So u just gon' leave" i asked he shook his head yes. "How long will u b gone" i asked dam near in tears.. Due to my past i had abandonment issues nd he knew that so wtf was going on
"Ion know... Look I'm srry ma i pr-" he spoke before i cut him off... Getting on my tippy toes i cupped his face in my small hands nd kissed his lips. Pulling back just before walking away i shed a tear nd said "bye. Rod" then proceeded to talk to the front of the building to hop in my car to go home for tn.

**

Two days later

Sitting in me nd Rodneys bed i cried but quickly stopped as i heard a noise... It was 9pm nd ion have any pets nd it's just me n the house so ik somethings up... Grabbing the baseball bat from under the bed. I get up nd walk to the door locking. It before hiding in the closet.. Just bcuz I'm hurt don't mean I'm dumb nd gon' try nd find out who tf it is... Hearing heavy feet near the room i close my eyes nd begin to pray silently... Shortly after someone kicks the door in nd a group of men in black suits search the room looking in the  bathroom under the bed nd now it looks like someone's headed for the closet. Gripping the bat tighter i swung at the mans head. As he opened the door.. Doing so to all in the room i made my way towards the stairs before sum beefy lookin nigga grabbed me putting a white cloth in front of my nose. Causing me to pass out

**

It was 12:32 am when i woke up in some office laying on the couch. Still dressed i silently thank God for allowing my virginity to b kept. Walking to the door i wiggled it seeing that it was locked sitting back on the couch i drifted off to sleep but only to me awakened by none other than Rodney.

"What the fuck is going on" i say looking into the eyes of my amor
"Bitch where tf is my money" he said his tone so cold that it gave me goosebumps.
"Baby what are u talking about" trying not to act as scared as me made me
"Hoe don't play dumb with me... I'm talking about the 10 mil u stole from me.... U the only one who could have taken it bc u don't know who i really am " he  said.. I remained quiet just as i was about to speak i was cut off by the back of his Glock connecting to my mouth causing me to spit out blood.
"Where...is...my..money... Cataleya?.. Each word was followed by a punch to my face or a kick to my stomach picking me up off the ground he looked me into my eyes then made a clean cut to my chest with. A sharp pocket knife. Dropping me he smirked at the two guys entering the room as he was walking out. Shortly after they came in i blacked out.

**

I woke up the next day in a small chair i got up to look out the bars where the window was to see i was in a warehouse. Looking down at my body i see my clothing Ripped bite marks in my breasts nd arms yet my womenhood we untouched. Thank God.. Looking at my surroundings i looked nd saw the doorknob it unlocks from the inside... I grabbed the two Bobbie pins i had left in my hair nd i began to try nd unlock the door finally successful on my third try i peaked out to see no one in sight no cameras or anything.. I walked out grabbing various pieces of glass nd putting them in my pocket. I proceeded to try nd find the exit seeing. Shadows nd hearing voices i avoided them... Finding the exit nd tripping the alarm i stabbed the two gaurds at the door before taking one of their guns nd their keys to the suv on my left... Driving off it finally dawned to me who Rodney pane really was... He wasn't Rodney but actually redgey pane the most feared mafian in stl. I drove to the nearest town nd found their enterprise. Using the money i found in the glove compartment nd in a duffel bag in the back seat labeled R.P i got a rental nd headed for the airport. Getting a flight to the Atl. After the 8 hour. Flight i got another. Rental nd headed to a hotel. Finding a cheap room at the Marriott I quickly went to my room....

Opening my eyes as i heard the knock on the door i quickly hopped out the shower put on my robe nd looked thru the peep hole to find the food i ordered. Once i ate i checked the phone i bought while i was at the airport. Nd smiled at the picture message Shareena sent me of her yanna nd niyah closing my tired heavy eyes i drifted off to sleep.

What do u guys think so far leave ur comments nd remember to vote