chapter 4 pt 1

Wal-mart pov

Leaving my grandmomma house me nd Shawn headed to my pent house about 30 minutes away from the club. Pulling up to the gate i put my code in then pulled into the garage. Putting in the code for my alarm i walked into the house nd went. Str8 upstairs while shawn got comfortable nd got on the ps4. Walking into the closet i pulled out something to wear and slid in the shower. After my 30 min shower doing my hygiene i got dressed headed downstairs nd grabbed the keys to my Bentley truck made sure i had my guns told Shawn it was time to go nd headed to the club. Pulling out front me nd shawn got out nd i tossed my keys to the valet. Dabbing the bouncer me nd Shawn walked into the club nd dj stopped the music to tell the building we arrived. Heading to the v.i.p section we sat down lit a blunt nd drank til the crew arrived.

**

2 hours later

Looking out into the crowd i watched as katia made her way to the bar.

"She bad asf... That's you" Shawn said noticing my staring

"Nah. But I'm trying.. Judging by her attitude she mixed With black nd some type of spanish.. She stubborn she just won't budge but i gotta hit that at least once"

"She sound like ur kind of girl Q... Hit it nd Quit it.. Negro plz i said the same thing bout my baby nd u see how that went"

"Tru shit. But i ain't u"

"U rite.. But shawty to bad to let another nigga get that... Speaking of which u might wanna step on that nigga cuz it look like u got competition"

"Shit good looking out" i said dabbing him before walking towards the bar
Some luu nigga tryna holla at her nd she look annoyed asf.. Dam shawty bad asf even when she not trying to b

"Aye baby.. Srry I'm late" i said kissing her cheek nd looking at the lil nigga tryna step in.

"Oh yo my b.. Kill switch this you" he said scared asf once he noticed it was me

"Yea. Shawty taken fam" i said making him walk away in a hurry

"Wudz good lil mama" i said making her blush

"Soo ur the infamous kill switch... I'm a little disappointed.. I thought u'd b older"

"Why u say that" annoyed cuz i get that all the time

"Cuz from what I've heard u a big drug lord who everybody scared of.. But baby that face to pretty to make me scared"

"Ugh... Come with me" i said pulling her into a private room

"Why.." i cut her off by pulling the gun from my holster nd putting it to her temple

"Scared now?" i said with a smirk.

"Are you" she said pulling a glock from her purse nd pointing it to my chest since she was too short to point it to my chest

"So u wanna dance" i asked after putting my gun back

"Hell nah you just pulled a gun out on me... Nd even if u hadn't ion fw Niggas who got anything to do With. Drugs nd since a drug lord ion think it's gon' work" she said walking out the door. Dam lil mama bad asf nd she crazy ain't nobody in they rite mind ever pull a gun out on me. Especially when they know who i am. Maybe Shawn was rite. The sound of two gunshots broke my thoughts nd i rushed out the door to see...

Katia p.o.v

As i walked out the private room with wal-mark. (Shiiid I'm not calling him no dam kill switch got me Fucked up) Gina walked up to me.

"Bitch i thought i told u to stay away from my man" she said

"Hoe-" I was cut off my two gunshots connecting to my body pulling out my glock i attempted to shoot her in her head but i couldn't balance so i only got her arm. Dropping to the floor i blacked out.