chapter two

Turning around back to the chips i grabbed another bag of hot cheetohs (A/N my favorite😍) putting them in my cart. Still feeling those eyes on me i smirked to myself nd walked away.

One month later

"Wzup ma" a customer called from the other side. Of the counter. Turning around I smiled to see Wal-Mart smiling back at me. Wal-Mart was the name i gave him since i didn't know now his name.
"What can i get u" i said smile still on my face as i seen his smirk. He was fine as all fucks
He stood at 6'4 to 6'5 Carmel skin light brown eyes deep dimples that just made me wanna jump on him when he smiled Golds on his bottom row nd a nice Muscular body. He wore a black nd white Gucci shirt black Gucci pants black nd white J's a black snap back nd a white. Diamond studded chain baby boy was just crazy fine licking his lips he said "lemme get two shots of patron nd ur number" i smiled shook my head and poured him his shots
"What bout ur number shawty" he said never breaking eye contact
"Srry baby but that's personal information nd ion give that out to strangers.. Now if u will excuse me i have other customers" i stated truthfully with a sly smirk.
"Ight... Katia... How much i owe you" he said reading my name tag.. After that incident i legally changed my name from Cataleya Romero to Katia Santos
"That'll b $25.15" i said flashing a smile he took out a stack of cash handed me a hundred smiled nd said "Keep the change"

**

1Am

I had just got off from the club nd Was omw home so i could get ready for this party i we dancing at tn... Yea that's rite not only do i give private dances as my side hustle but i strip for parties nd house parties if the price was rite. $30,000 plus whatever i make out dancing was just rite for me. Nd i get to drink for free
Hell yea i was finna take the deal Shiiid i got three Sisters to put thru college nd bills to pay i needed that money.. Well not really cuz each of my sister's had a mil each in they trust fund nd. 100 g's in they college fund they was set for life but this'll just add to that. Walking into my house i went up the stairs to my room to pick out sum clothes for the party. Deciding to go with my red bra nd thong set with my black red bottoms i headed to the bathroom to take a shower.  15 minutes later i got out got dressed put on my coco butter grabbed my tan trench coat keys nd purse making sure my Gun nd blade were in there i locked my door nd headed in the direction of the party.

******

30 minutes later

I pulled up to this big hotel lookin ass mansion... Driving up to the gate i told the speaker who i was nd they buzzed me in.. I pulled up in front of the big house opened the door nd all eyes were on me.

Walking into the living room where the dj was i asked him to play "would you know by August Alsina" dropping my coat as the beat dropped I began to move my hips 50's nd 100's rained on me as i was popping my ass after that song was over i asked him to play "Hard Times by Trey Songz" as i spotted out who the party was for... Walking over to him i sat on his lap nd began to grind to the beat as he stuffed money in my bra nd thong set. After  song was over I. Grabbed my money my purse nd my coat nd walked over to the bar. Ordering my shots of vodka i downed them nd went back out into the crowd giving Lap dances nd collecting niggas money.
Heading upstairs in search for a bathroom i found one that wasn't occupied nd did my business after washing my hands I fixed my makeup nd headed back out to collect my money for the nite it was Saturday nd i had church in a few hours. When i made it back downstairs i spotted Wal-Mart with Gina ol thirsty sloth lookin ass... Putting a smile on my face i walked passed then when Gina bumped into my shoulder almost causing me to drop my purse. Clenching my jaw before i Bitch slapped her i turned looked at her and said...
"Bitch u better watch out before you b missing that arm" smiling she grabbed Wal-Mart's hand nd walked away

**

45 minutes later i headed back to bar on my way out. Thank God i could handle my liquor nd. I wasn't at all drunk meaning i could still drive... I spotted. Wal-Mart without sid the sloth placing a smile on my face i walked over there nd ordered two shots of patron. Hearing my voice he turned nd looked at me with a smile on his face. I rolled my eyes downed my shots nd turned to leave. Just as I was leaving he grabbed my arm nd said......

To b continued 👀

Cataleya changed her name
Who is Wal-Mart
Are he and Gina a thing
Will Cataleya ever give him a chance😄😍😂🙊🙈🙉

Stay tuned... sorry for such a short chapter.
Remember to comment nd vote 😍😍😍👌🙈💯😄😍🔥