chapter 9 pt 1

A/N srry i took so long to update nd for this being such a short chapter. I gotta lota things going on nd on top of that school just started back up so i got hella homework so bare with me. Nd keep me in y'all prayes 💯

Gina pov

After i got out the hospital from being shot by that slut i decided to lay low for a while. I took off from work. So i could avoid her as much as possible. Shit i was crazy but this Bitch was crazier Ian the toughest but I've always been one to hold my own nd i just couldn't seem to do that with with Bitch around

**

It's been a month since the shooting nd since i seem killer. Word on the block is that him nd lil miss Barbie not together no more so Ima talk to him nd see What's up. I heard his boy Shawn was having a birthday party one of at Kills houses so i washed up got. Dressed nd went thru to see what was poppin nd scope for my boo. Now i know what y'all thinking why fw a nigga that ain't even check up on u while u was at the hospital but ud b wrong. Bout that he did show his face nd I'm glad he did. He actually did more than show his face if you know what i mean but I'll save that story for another time. I walked into the party nd spotted my baby with sum white chick on his arm nd sum groupies around him. Tbh Ion even mind sharing him with her hell we could even have a three some when I'm with my man i aim to please nd if that's what he wants then i got him.
**

Walking over to the VIP section i walled over to kill nd kissed him dead n his mouth nd to my surprise he placed his hands on my ass nd lowered me down in him nd his girl got jealous or w.e but knew better than to do sum so she just started sucking on my neck. Now i ain't no lesbian but I will admit to being a nasty freak so that shit was feeling good asf (A/N this Bitch a hoe so i hada show how much ofa how she really is😁👍) Every body was starring but ian really care i had got what i came for nd then some so I'm good Asf. Slowly grinding on him i felt his piece rise as i closed my eyes i felt someones hands on my breast nd neck making me moan. Then all of a sudden it stopped. Killer Was gon' but his luu Bitch was still on me sucking my neck nd putting her hands on my pum pum sad to say it felt good. So i let her continue as i did the same to her nd niggas was throwing money at us enjoying the little show so i did what a stripper did best. I went over the top to make that money i ate her out nd she came in my mouth. I got about 50 grand ain't necessarily proud of How i did it but aye a nigga say money nd got Happy. Money makes the world go round rite.

**

After making my lil money i just chilled in VIP nd made sum more while grinding on sum dudes. Yea ik ik I'm a nasty Bitch for What i do. But u ain't me so stfu. Killer came back nd told his luu Bitch that it was over but ig she wasn't having it cuz she grabbed his manhood nd that's when lil ms. Barbie waltzed in nd told her to leave her man b. Nd when white girl refused she dragged her ass up outa the house. I remained in the back nd unseen Shiiid bet it won't happen to me tho. But that's strange ig they got back tg. I would hate to break up a Happy home... Oh Wait no i wouldn't😂😂 this gon' b Fun