Tumblr and Concerts (Chap. 1)

Alex's POV

I was sitting at home sitting on my laptop, just chilling. Yeah, I recently just signed up for tumblr and, started looking for some funny things happening in other fandoms. So I started searching and saw some things going down in the One Direction fandom. To be honest, I used to be a fan of them but after Zayn left and the hiatus started everything went downhill. I wish the boys the best of luck on their new solo careers but, wish their fandom wasn't as problematic.

  Hey at least I have other fandoms! The other fandom I am in other than the phandom is, the  5 Seconds of Summer fandom. So I decide to head over to YouTube, and I see my favs have uploaded but one thing I saw is, 5 Seconds of Summer edits.I started watching and couldn't stop they were so funny. Then my cat Lola came in my room so I decided to spend some quality pet time with her. Anyways my eyes where hurting after all those 5SOS edits haha.

  Later that night I remembered that I was  going to Sounds Live Feels Live with some friends tomorrow. How could I forget. I am so excited to see them, all though Ashton has always been my fav. Ever since they started Ash has always been my crush, his cute cheeky smile always got me. So I decided it would be best to pick out my clothes the night before so I can have more time in the morning to get ready. Maybe I should text Dodie for some clothing ideas.

To Dodie: Hey Dodie! Ready for SLFL tomorrow?

From Dodie: Hey Alex! I am!! I can't wait to see Michael! He is so adorable.

To Dodie: Haha! I know he is your fav! So what are you wearing? I need ideas :/

From Dodie:  Haven't thought about it too much. Maybe a 5SOS shirt and some black jeans.

To Dodie: Oh great idea! I will wear that and add some more Ashton flavor to it by wearing a bandana.

From Dodie: Oh! Nice! I might add some Michael flair to my outfit by wearing some flannel.

To Dodie: Awesome! So excited!! Can't wait for tomorrow :D

From Dodie: AHHH ME TOO!! I'm going to bed goodnight girly.

To Dodie: haha! Goodnight bestie :)

  I turned off my phone and went to go get ready for bed. I walked past Lola and into the kitchen and fed her. I went into the bathroom after eating my own dinner and, started brushing my teeth. While I was getting ready for bed I was watching a new Danisnotonfire video. When I was finished I changed into my sloth pajama's. I decided to set my alarm kind of early since we were going to the sound check. I turned off my lights and hopped into bed and turned on my favorite anime Free! before I went to bed.

  I heard my phone going off, I got up and checked my phone it was just notification from 5SOS. I looked at the tweet some more and they released their new song. I sat up in bed and retweeted it, and reblogged it. I had to send it to Dodie, she was going to freak when she saw it. I listened to the song a lot and scrolled through tumblr. By the time I looked at my clock it was 2am and, I had already learned the words to the song. I decided to send a congrats tweet to Ashton and the boys. I know they wouldn't see it but I just thought it would be nice. Lola was sitting at the end of my bed meowing, probably telling me to go to sleep. So I turned on their new song and listened to it as I went to sleep, dreaming of SLFL tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like the first chapter. I will have new chapter up soon.