Smiles and Calls (Chap. 3)

It was finally time, the concert was about to start! Everyone was screaming including Dodie and I. The lights flickered and everyone started screaming. Soon enough the lights went down and you could hear the sounds of Carry On. I was so excited, I have loved 5sos for a while but, I have never seen them in concert so this was my first time seeing them! I saw Ashton go to his drums and, I got so excited to see him. We were halfway through the concert sadly, and the camera landed on me in the crowd. Since they were not playing a song I saw Ashton look at the screen. He looked around the crowd for a minute and saw me and waved. 

I was blushing so hard right now, even Dodie noticed when she looked at me. At least Ashton couldn't see me blushing, I would have been embarrassed.

They did an encore because everyone was screaming for them to come out again. The last song they played was She Looks So Perfect. It was amazing, I saw Ashton look at me again, and he smiled at me again. When it ended the boys were handing out shirts to some people in the crowd. Ashton got off of the stage and got one of the security guards to give me a shirt. I smiled so much and mouthed thank you to him. He just gave me a big smile and went backstage with the boys. 

I was so sad when the concert ended, even though I felt sad I had the biggest smile on my face. Just to know that Ashton looked at me, made me smile. Dodie turned to me and noticed me smiling.

What has gotten into you? She said with a smirk

I don't know. Maybe Ashton Irwin noticed me! 

Yeah, and gave you a shirt and smiled at you. You must be pretty special.

That's nice to think about but he doesn't even know me, and we won't see each other again.

You never know what can happen. Dodie said

What does she mean? I thought to myself

I mean just because he smiled doesn't mean he likes me or anything. He probably was just being a nice guy. Dodie dropped me off at my flat, I went into my kitchen and fed Lola. After that I grabbed my computer and decided to watch some Anime. I turned on Black Butler since I haven't watched it in a while. Soon I heard my phone going off and I grumbled getting off of my couch. I looked at the name and it said Troye. Looks like my brother is giving me my weekly call to check up on me. He calls me every week, ever since I moved out and got my own flat.

Hi Troye! I said 

Hey lil sis!! Whats up?

Not much, I just got back from a concert.

Sweet! Glad you had fun. So, you doing ok?

Yup! I'm doing great! 

Ok, you know just have to check up on you. Remember call me if you need anything.

I know. But i'm good right now. Thanks Troye

Ok good, night Alex.

Goodnight big bro

I sighed hanging up, I was starting to get hungry again so I grabbed some pizza from the fridge, and turned on a new Zoella vlog. I then heard my phone going off again, and I grumbled grabbing my phone. This better not be Troye again. I thought

But when I looked at my phone it was something more surprising than just a phone call from Troye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hope you guys enjoyed chapter 3! Sorry for the cliffhanger haha

Chapter 4 will be out soon!