Follows and Feelings (Chap. 4)

But when I looked at my phone it was something more surprising than just a phone call from Troye. It was a follow from Ashton Irwin himself. I was freaking out, I guess he went to my photo of my poster and found my twitter. I had to text Dodie, she was going to freak out!

To Dodie: DODDDDDDIIE GUESSSS WHAT?!?!?! AHHHHH

From Dodie: OMG CHILL ALEX WHAT IS IT?

To Dodie: ASHTON FREAKING IRWIN FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTERRRRRR

From Dodie: You are kidding right?

To Dodie: NOPE!!!!

From Dodie: OMGGGG THAT IS SO AWESOME! GET ME A FOLLOW FROM MICHAEL 

To Dodie: haha I wish. 

From Dodie: You do realize, he was smiling at you and then found your twitter.

To Dodie: well its only because he found me from the pictures of the poster

From Dodie: You don't think that he might fancy you

To Dodie: haha no, He doesn't even know me, so I don't think he does

From Dodie: You never know what can happen

There was that sentence again "you never know what can happen". I mean yeah he followed me, but that doesn't mean anything right? Plus, we don't even really know each other. I mean I know him because he is famous and all but he doesn't know me. Putting that aside I was still freaking out, I mean my favorite just followed me! After all the excitement I decided I couldn't go to bed just yet. I decided to clean my room, I turned on The 1975 and listened to them while I cleaned up.  Before I knew it, I looked at my clock and it was 1am. 

I grabbed my phone and saw I had a ton of new followers. I guess that's what happens when Ashton follows you. I'm ok with that, some of my new followers were not very nice. Saying they deserve the follow more than me. But the thing is, I didn't ask for the follow. I don't let it bother me, I know I would be a little jealous if my fav didn't follow me and followed someone else. 

I got changed into my sloth pajama's and started brushing my teeth. I am so tired now, going to SLFL and then being followed by your fav in one day can make you tired. I chuckled at my thought. I set my alarm since I had to work tomorrow. I walked into my room, with Lola following me. I was petting her and telling her my dreams of if I did date Ashton. It would be a dream come true since he is my crush. It's funny, I think I have feelings for Ashton and we don't even know each other that well. With that thought I went to sleep, ready for a brand new day tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

New Chapter

 Hope you guys are liking it! 

Chapter 5 coming soooooooon!