Work and Questions (Chap. 5)

I woke up to the sound of The 1975, waking me up in the morning. I had to set and alarm because I had to work, I sighed looking at Lola wishing I didn't have to go to work. I walked to the kitchen with Lola because I needed to feed her. So while I was eating I grabbed my phone and, saw something so amazing. It was a message from ASHTON! I immediately open the message and started reading.

From Ashton: Hey, you were the girl from the concert who had the poster. You seem really cool so i wanted to chat with you.

Uhhhh I didn't know what to say back. I sat and thought for a few minutes, I was shaking Ashton messaged me.

To Ashton: Hi! Yeah that's me, haha. Thanks you are not to bad yourself. Oh, by the way my name is Alex :)

From Ashton: It's nice to meet you Alex. I'm sure you already know who I am, haha. So tell me about yourself.

I smiled at his message, then I remember I needed to start getting ready for work. I set my phone done and started rushing. I put my blue hair into a ponytail since we are not allowed to wear our hair down at work. I put on my uniform and grabbed my phone walking out the door.

I walked out the door and forgot my car keys. I stomped back to my flat and grabbed my keys and finally leaving for work. Ugh, I was probably going to be late again hopefully my boss won't get mad.

*eyyy time skip brought to you byyyy FETUS MICHAEL CLIFFORD*

I was halfway through the workday, so I decided to go on break. I checked my phone and saw I had another message from Ashton. Shit, I thought. I forgot to answer him back.

From Ashton: I don't know if you got my last message, lol. Hope it didn't sound weird. How about 20 questions to get to know each other.

To Ashton: I got your message, I was rushing out of the door for work and forgot to respond. Sure! I'm almost finished with work. :)

From Ashton: Ok love, just let me know when your off. We can talk later! ;D

To Ashton: Ok ;) talk to you later!

I have never been this excited to get off work. I told my boss bye, and clocked out and rushed back to my flat. Don't worry I was being safe. I turned off my music as I pulled up to my flat. I opened the door and was greeted by Lola, I picked her up and walked into my room to get changed into my pajamas. I say on my bed and grabbed my phone and quickly opened my Twitter app.

To Ashton: Hi! I'm home from work. :)

From Ashton: Hey love, how was work? Also, what is your job?

To Ashton: It was ok I guess, I work at a coffee shop. It's kind of boring haha. How was your day?

From Ashton: I can see how it would be boring. It was good, today we had break so I was just relaxing today. So onto 20 questions. First what is your fav band?

To Ashton: Umm, probably Pierce the Veil or MCR. And of course your band haha. What about you?

From Ashton:I don't really have a favorite, I do like MCR too. Do you want to ask a question now?

To Ashton: Sure! What is your favorite food?

From Ashton: Hmm, it would probably be spaghetti. What is yours?

To Ashton: Mine would have to be sushi!

I stayed up all night talking to Ashton, he was so much fun to talk too. After we finished talking we texted each other goodnight. I feel asleep so happy, I was actually talking to Ashton. I hope this isn't a dream, because if it is definitely don't want to wake up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 5 yassssssss
Sorry it took so long to write.... I will be writing chapter 6 soon!!
Get excited! :)
Comment ship names for Ashton and Alex and do you ship them?