Soundchecks and Ashton (Chap. 2)

I heard my alarm going off making me fall out of my bed. Poor Lola got scared when it happened, she hopped off the bed and sat on me. I picked Lola up and turned off my alarm and headed to the kitchen. Now what to eat.. I thought to myself. I decided to just have some toast and jam. I turned on Sounds Good Feels Good while I made my toast. When I got my toast I went over to my table and saw I had a text from Dodie.

From Dodie: HEY GIRL! YOU UP??

To Dodie: Wow sounds like someones excited about today! haha! Yeah i'm up

From Dodie: Good! Because im coming over to your flat to get ready

To Dodie: Ok! How close are you to my flat?

From Dodie: Open your door

OMG DODIE WHAT HAPPENS IF I SAID YOU COULDN'T COME OVER? I laughed screamed

I knew you let me come over anyway so I didn't worry. Dodie said

You know me so well! So are you ready to get ready for 5SOS?! I said

OH YOU KNOW IT GIRL! LETS GOOOO! Dodie said

We went to my bathroom and, pulled out all my makeup and hair curlers. We were determined to look good for our favs! We were in the third row in front of the stage. Lots of work at the coffee shop got me those tickets and i'm proud. Dodie was curling my hair and I was singing to Permanent Vacation when I looked at the time.

DODIE WE ONLY HAVE 1 MORE HOUR AND WE STILL HAVE TO MAKE THE POSTERS! I screamed

Hey girl its ok! Do you remember we made the posters already and I'm almost finished with your hair. She said

How could I forget! I didn't see you with them when you came in. Did you forget them?

They are in my car silly!!

Oh! I'm so excited! It's almost time for the concert!

Me too! She said while finishing curling my hair

We got dressed and I grabbed my Ashton bandana and, we walked out the door. We got into Dodie's car and I grabbed the posters and took a quick pic of each of them. I tweeted and tagged the boys hoping they would see them, and maybe they would notice them during the concert. We were halfway to the concert and we grabbed some food at a cafe. I got some coffee and some soup, I was way too excited all I could think about was the concert. My phone buzzed and Dodie just gave me the biggest surprised look ever. The official 5 Seconds of Summer twitter liked my twitter post about the posters.

DODIE DODIE DODIE OMG OMG THEY NOTICED US AHHHHHH

By now everyone in the cafe was staring at me. I looked down at my food feeling embarrassed.

Ok try not to scream again. She giggled

I hope they notice us at the concert tonight. I sighed

I think they will since they liked the pic! She said with confidence

We finished eating and headed to the place where the concert is at. We hopped out of the car and headed to the place where the soundcheck was. We ended up having to wait in line for a while since we got there early. Dodie and I continued talking when we heard screaming, that's when we noticed they opened the doors for the soundcheck. All of us who where there for the soundcheck went in and we saw the guys and it was so amazing. After they finished we got to ask them a few questions. It was my turn to ask a question, I got really nervous but then got up enough courage to ask them my question.

Hey! Did you guys see my posters that were on twitter? I asked

Those were your posters! They were amazing. Ashton said and all the boys nodded in agreement

I blushed from the comment Ashton made. It made me really happy to know that Ashton thought they were amazing. After some of the other girls asked their questions it was time for us to head out and, we had to wait for the concert to start. I couldn't wait any longer I was so excited for the concert, it was going to be so much fun. Especially with my best friend with me. Dodie and I took a few snapchats and, posted a few pictures to twitter and tagged the boys. This was fun to pass the time while we waited for the concert to start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Alex got noticed by Ashton!! Ahhhhh!!!

Hope you liked the second chapter! New chapter coming soon!