I made it!

CUT!

The loud voice rang in my ears and I turned to see that it was Andrew Lincoln.
They all clapped excitedly for my performance.

"We will tell you tomorrow" the director said.
I looked at Lauren and she smiled bag and on our way out she whispered to me "You are so getting the part" I laughed and nodded my head.

Then after the long ride home, I fell into a dreamless sleep.
---next morning---

I sat up in my bed and looked at the clock. It read 9:34! I slept good.

I went downstairs and ate bacon, toast, and pancakes.
I then went and took a shower and decided to wear combat boots, a jersey, a tank top under it, and skinny jeans. With my hair is a pony tail.
I walked downstairs and got a bottle of water.

"Whoa. Where are you going?" Lauren asked.

"I was thinking of checking this town out. I found this skateboard." I said holding up a skateboard that I found in my room.

"Where did you find that" She asked.

"I can put it ba-"

"No that's fine. It must be Sam, Chandler, or Minguss." She said "have fun"

"I will" I called back.

Then I stepped onto the sidewalk and started to ride.
As I was riding I saw a park. There was many children and a low zip line. I laughed at the long line as the kids excitedly waited their turn.
I kept riding and I said a snowball stand and stopped at it.
The flavor choices were:

Tigers blood
Wedding cake
Birthday cake
Banana
Lemon
Cherry
Watermelon

I then decided on Tigers Blood and I payed the man $3! I walked away to a nearby bench to eat my snowball.

"Tigers blood huh? I usually get birthday cake" a voice behind me said.

"What do you want? A pat on the back?" I asked.

"I just wanted to tell you that you had my skateboard" he said.

"You must be Sam" I said "you can have your dumb skateboard. I was just going around town"

"You can keep it. It you tell me your name." He said.

"Natalie Mae Richa-er I mean Cohan." I said.

"Oh you are the girl Chandler and Mingus were talking about" He said.

"Where are they anyways?" I asked right as the dorks walked up.

I stood and got on the skateboard.

"Bye losers" I said skating away.

As I was riding again I came across a comic book store and saw the funniest thing.
Andrew and Steven were being trampled by fan girls and they were signing their comics.
I just had to walk in so I did.
They motioned for me to come over there so I did. They pulled me next to them.

"This is Natalie Mae Cohan. She is the newest addition to our cast family." Steven said as I hugged him.

"Oh my god I love you right now" I said.
After a while of signing comics I left back towards home.
Then I saw 3 familiar figures.
"You are looking at the newest member of The Walking Dead" I said riding past them as I did a trick in the air and sped down the street.

--chandler pov--

We were talking about video games when someone zooms past us saying "you are looking at the newest member of the walking dead" and I instantly knew it was Natalie.

"Most girls can't skateboard" Sam said "you should go for it"

"Go for what?" I asked. "Just because our characters like each other doesn't mean we have to"

"Good cause I think she is pretty cool" Mingus said and I had no idea what to feel about that.

--Natalie Mae's pov--

I rode home and told Lauren the good news and we squealed together.

"When do we do the next episode?" I asked.

"Next week" she replied.

Then I told her about the rest of my day.
It was fun.
She is a good mom/I don't know what she is to me.