intro

any mark made upon one's skin will appear on the skin of their soulmate.

while this sounds hopelessly romantic, it arose some great problems.

people would riot, boys fell in love with boys, girls fell in love with girls, people's soul mates wouldn't love them back and people would fall in love with someone who wasn't their soulmate.

it became a major distraction, people could hold conversations in ink with their soulmates.

it got to the point where eventually, across the entire world, those in power banned drawing on oneself in public places. parents and schools stopped educating kids on it - all kids knew was the bad stuff, such as skyrocketed riots and suicides associated with a mythical link.

hundreds of years later, it seemed like a thing of the past, kids stopped drawing on themselves and took it as an old wives tale.

after many generations, the"bans" became just societal expectations and proper etiquette. drawing on yourself was just something that didn't happen, and nobody questioned it.

well, most people didn't...

a/n

heyya losers, welcome to Oli and I's new brallon fic

TRIGGERS:
swearing
abuse
mentions of self harm
sex most likely (yep)

-Mack

(( EDIT: yuh it's mack, i'm going back and editing my shit in this book, making it better since people actually read this shit !! stay tuned !! ))
((lmao i am too now. - othello))