Demogorgon

brendon pov

I woke up with dallon lightly snoring next to me, the comforting rise and fall of his chest, the way his eyelids fluttered occasionally and the small smile embedded in his relaxed face. this is how he should be, this isn't how I made him feel. I scared dallon, I fucked his life up permanently because of a stupid bet. maybe I should leave, maybe I should do what ryan did and just leave.

ryan, where the fuck was ryan? I scrambled for my phone and pulled it out.

meme slut: im ok b,, dont worry about me

meme smut: i love you too

I smiled and closed my phone, at least he was okay, wherever he was. I knew he was a snapchat whore so I checked that and the only thing on his story was a 'motel' sign and the little logo for Denver, Colorado. what was he doing in Denver?

dallon stirred from next to me which brought me out of my thoughts. maybe I could leave like ryan, without a trace.

I leaned over and picked up the pen that was laying by dallon, I opened it up and pressed the tip to my left wrist.

"what would it be like to just disappear?"

I wrote, knowing he'd see it soon enough and licking my thumb, smudged the end of disappear, just for aesthetic purposes.

I kissed dallon lightly and he snuggled into the blanket next him him, sleepily smiling. I headed out, picking up a black sweatshirt from the ground with 'weekes' printed in white letters on the back. sorry dal, I'm stealing this, I thought while pulling it over my torso.

I headed through the kitchen, I saw a couple girls younger than me sitting around, they all stopped talking when I walked past.

"that's my brother boyfriend," said one, elle, dallon's sister.

"I'm not his boyfriend-" I started to say.

"he wants you to be-"

"well that sucks then because I'm leaving," I growled and stormed out. I was surprised at myself a little, but I was never one to apologize.

I know I shouldn't've been so mean to his sister but maybe it'll make it easier for him- I don't want to hurt him again, ever again. I can't promise I won't hurt him again. but I know I can't hurt him if I'm not around.

so yeah, I'm doing this for him. for dallon. not for me.

☥ ☥ ☥

"can I buy you a drink?" the girl next to me cooed, hanging herself over my arm.

"you know what, fuck it, yeah go ahead," I slurred, "I can handle another one," she laughed and ordered something- I don't even care what it was at this point, this was Vegas, baby.

I took a swig of the powerful liquid and laughed at nothing with the girl next to me- she was kind of short with bleached out hair- she was extraordinarily pretty and was clearly older than me because her ID was real, unlike mine.

she stood on her tiptoes and pressed a slobbery kiss to my cheek, "wanna take it back to my house for the after party?"

"oh," I whispered, pulling her closer to me, "hell yeah I do," anything to distract me.

we pulled into her driveway after a car ride of her palming me through my jeans and telling me how her friend had ditched her for a guy so she took her car as payback.

as she opened the door to her house she grabbed my hand and let me straight to her bedroom. she pushed me back on the bed and straddled my lap, placing kisses along my neck, pausing at my adam's apple and sucking extra hard causing me to let out a low moan.