Popo Bawa

brendon's POV

"no, I promised I wasn't going to leave. I intend to keep that promise,"

"bren-" he whispered desperately.

"I'll never leave, not unless you want me to- shit, I'll never do anything unless you want me to, okay?" he took in a deep breath and nodded.

"good," I continued, "now let's finish up the shopping,"

we wandered around the mall for hours, not doing so well in finding gifts for people. dallon kept getting mad at me for buying my friends stupid things, for example I bought pete one of those skin tight body suits (you know, from American horror story?) and dallon was horrified that a.) we had found one and b.) that I had bought it.

"what do you want for Christmas?" dallon finally asked, cocking his head to the side.

"you," I responded, playfully twirling around him while he laughed- I loved his laugh.

"I'm not kidding, bren, what do you want?"

"I wasn't kidding either," I stood on my tiptoes to plant a kiss to his lips, "don't buy me anything, really,"

"but-" he protested.

"no buts," I stretched up to whisper in his ear, "unless it's your's"

"Bren!" he choked out a laugh as I winked at him.

"alright, alright. what do you want?" I asked, snaking an arm around his waist as he wandered through the mall.

"what? no! if I can't buy you anything you can't buy me anything," he grumbled, shifting under my touch.

"okay, fine, but metaphorically speaking what would you want for christmas- like not from me though,"

"nice try, brendon,"

☥ ☥ ☥

ryro: hey b

bren the fren: ry where the fuck are you??

ryro: uh,, wisconsin and idk if I'll be home for christmas...

bren the fren: what

ryro: b im really sorry

bren the fren: dude why are you in wisconsin what is going on??

ryro: that girl lives here

bren the fren: that girl???

ryro: yknow,, grey,, my soulmate

bren the fren: yOU DROVE ALL THE WAY TO WISCONSIN FOR HER

ryro: ye?

bren the fren: THATS SO CUTE

ryro: uhm,, thanks

bren the fren: so wait, ur really not gonna be home for christmas?

ryro: ill probably still be on the road

bren the fren: ur gonna spend Christmas alone in a car?

ryro: idk i guess

bren the fren: dude that's sad

ryro: ¯\_()_/¯

bren the fren: ry srs we always spend christmas together

ryro: I'm sorry there's nothing I can do

bren the fren: you can't leave a day early?

ryro: I mean

ryro: no we're going to Cali