Daeva

dallon's pov

I woke up with brendon still in my arms. smiling down at him, I pulled him closer to me and kissed his forehead. he knew now. he knew I loved him.

brendon shifted in my arms, eyes fluttering open. his big puppy eyes looked up at me, and he smiled tiredly.

"hey," his voice was rough, making us both chuckling. "hey." he said again after clearing his throat.

"well hello, there," I smiled even wider as he circled his arms around my waist and layed his head back on my chest. I shifted us so I was on my back, with brendon laying over me. he tugged the blanket up to cover us, as we were both still undressed. since it was dark out, I assumed a few hours had passed since we fell asleep.

startling both brendon and I, my bedroom door flung open. elle, carrying our cat in her arms, stood in the doorway.

"dallon, dinner's ready- oh my god!" ells quickly turned around, muffling screams and laughter behind her hand. " 'he's not my boyfriend' yeah right!" she scoffed. I moved brendon off of me, and grabbed a pair of sweatpants off the floor, tossing them to him. I could hear him stifling laughter behind me.

"elle, this isn't what it-," I started, tugging on sweatpants. she scoffed again.

"don't even try dallon," she said, setting the cat down and starting to walk away. "by the way, dad's in the shower." I shut my door, turning to brendon, who was leaning against the wall and struggling to contain his laughter. I took a moment to admire him there. pale and shirtless, in my room, in my sweatpants. did this make him mine? I snapped out of my train of thought when I noted the sound of the shower running down the hall- elle wasn't lying. brendon stumbled over to me slightly, catching himself on the wall. when I asked if he was okay, he responded with "just sore from your dick in my ass, you doofus". I blushed before remembering that my dad couldn't know about anything. I felt the color drained from my face.

"shit, bren I- my dad can't know," I walked over to him, panic on my face. he stopped laughing and turned to me. "I need you to go."

"what?" he asked. he looked hurt, but I couldn't blame him. I bit my lip, trying to think of a better plan. his voice cracked lightly as he spoke. "you want me to just go? after what we-"

"brendon no I didn't mean it like that!" I interrupted, grabbing him by the shoulders. "I don't want you to go, all you have to do is like... climb out through my window then circle around the house to the front door. ring the doorbell and ask for me, like you weren't even here."

"why?"

"because my dad is crazy religious and if he knows I just fucked another person- let alone another guy- he'll probably kick me out of the house," I deadpanned, then immediately regretted my words.

"o-okay," brendon nodded. "but dallon you aren't like...ashamed of me are you?" he looked up at me with his big eyes, worry clear in them.

A pain blossomed in my chest. brendon urie, undoubtably the most charasmatic heathen I knew was insecure about some stupid mormon boy like me being ashamed of him. if anything, I thought it would be the other way around. I'm not impressive or even attractive- just mormon and freakishly tall. I didn't understand why brendon thought I would be ashamed of someone as- to put it bluntly- gorgeous as him. I didn't say this, of course. I pulled him in for a hug, feeling his tense frame loosen in my arms.

"never, bren, never" I said, kissing the top of his head. I felt him press his lips to my collarbone, and the hickeys he left there. thankfully, they were low enough to cover with a shirt.

"I'll see you in a few minutes," brendon slipped on the rest of his clothes, then climbed onto the roof from my window. I watched him shimmy himself until he could drop safely to the ground, and smile up to me as he circled around the house. down the hall, I could hear the shower turn off and I quickly dressed myself, making sure no hickeys showed, then went downstairs.

elle had made dinner, it was either her job or mine since dad was usually out of the house doing charity work all day. she'd made spaghetti, and was setting the table. I started helping her set when she suddenly asked "so...who tops?".

I dropped the forks I'd been holding and choked on air, beginning to hack up my lung. elle, being the little goblin she was, laughed hysterically.

"elle, there is no way I'm telling you," I glared at her once I'd regained my composure.

"that means you bottomed then-"

"no I did not," I defended myself, then realized what I'd said. "wait no, no I-"

"too late!" she smirked, continuing to set out napkins. "I figured you'd bottom honestly, but I guess not."

I quickly fixed my glare at her until I heard our dad coming down the stairs- conveniently, a knock resonated from the front door at the same time. our dad called out that he'd get it, and elle sent me a questioning look.

"shut up, it's brendon and you can't tell dad anything," I hissed under my breath. she shrugged, made a motion of locking her lips, and turned away.

straining my ears, I heard brendon stuttering to my dad "h-hey...I'm dallon's friend. is he home?"

the charasmatic brendon urie, frightened by a christian dad- definitely not something I'd expect. after a few moments, brendon and my dad walked into the kitchen, brendon giving me a nervous smile. dad announced that we'd eat in five minutes and that "brendon is welcomed to stay!".

"brendon and I are gonna go upstairs, we'll be back down for dinner," I said, taking brendon's hand and pulling him to my room.

the moment I'd closed my door behind us, brendon's arms wrapped around my waist. I turned in his arms so I could also hug him, kissing the top if his head.

"honestly, that shouldn't have been so scary," he laughed. I shook my head.

I was about to say something like "it's okay, bren", but was interrupted by brendon's phone ringing.

"sorry, it's pete, I gotta take this," he answered, but kept an arm around me.

"hey, what's up?" he answered with. I smiled down at him, oddly content to watch him smile and talk to pete. suddenly, his face fell and he dropped his arm from around me, walking away a bit.

"pete, not right now," he said. "no- pete I did but not right now-"

then, in pete's voice, yelling from brendon's speaker was "holy fuck you totally fucked the mormon!"

im so sorry that this has to happen to poor daldo
- ollie