Chapter 5 - What is happening??

READ AUTHORS NOTE. BC I HAVE A QUESTION FOR EVERYONE TO ANSWER!! i love you

Nobody's POV

What is happening? this question kept roaming in Hazel's head.

Louis, Eleanor, Harry, and Niall were the only ones in the living room.

"Whats wrong with mum? Why is she having mood swings? well, she is pregnant. But why is she so grumpy?" Hazel asked Eleanor.

"Because when you are pregnant, this will always happen, You'll throw up, have mood swings, be snappy and be tired and all." Eleanor explained. (A/N: i dont really know if this are right whatsoever. i dont know what happens when theyre pregnant. all i know is they throw up! dont blame me im only 14!)

"Oh. I think i'm gonna be a horrible mother when i grow up!" Hazel groaned running a hand through her hair.

"Oh dont think like that Hazie! You're only 15--" but El was cut off by Louis.

"You'll never be a bad mother when you're married with Niall!" Louis teased made Hazel and Niall beat red.

Eleanor and Louis laughed loudly while Harry just laughed angrily. That made his laugh like a cough.

"Oh my God are you okay Harry?" Hazel said turning back to her pale color. "Look whos concern" whispered El.

"Yes. I was just laughing!!" Harry said. "No. you were coughing like you were about to die." Niall said through gritted teeth.

whats their problem? AGAIN what is happening? Hazel thought.

ahh jealousy. Louis thought chuckling.

"Guys," Liam shouted panting.

"Perrie was sent to the hospital! the baby thinks shes ready!"

and there they ran to the car.

But that thought still kept running in everyone's head.

What is happening?

- M - M -

"So Ms. Edwards its a false alarm. the baby thinks shes ready but she definitly not. So you need to stay in the hospital." The doctor told Perrie as she nods.

The doctor turned to Zayn. "Tell the others that visiting hours are 2:00-5:00 Mr. Malik." Zayn nods and hugged the doctor.

this might be awkward but Zayn is happy, sad, worried, excited.

"Take care of my almost wife or ill hunt you and kill you." Zayn whispered and chuckled when the doctor stiffens.

"M'just kiddin'. take care of my ALMOST wife!" Zayn shouted and right in time the others arrived.

"Its okay. its okay. Shes alright." Zayn told everybody.

Shes alright. Zayn thought worrily.

Shes alright...

-------

Hiiii! Heres Chapter 5 - What is happening?? hope you like it!

Vote? Comment? Fan?

Cherxx

Wait! i have questions you need to answer!

1.Zouis? or Nouis?

2.Ziam? or Niam?

3.Larry? or Narry?

4.Chocolatè or Chicken?

5.Lions? or Cats?

Comment your answers below!! :)