Chapter 9 - whats with Zerrie?

HII IM so sorry for the long wait! im such a bad person .______. Our wifi was kinda broken and ugh. im so sorry. so heres chapter 9!!!

p.s. i woove you

--------------

Hazel's POV

We drove back to the flat and i was blushing beat red. Harry's been so cheesy to me after the kiss. and im an idiot for only blushing.

He asked me if i could be his girlfriend. And me, being a love-sick girl, said yes. I turned to look outside and saw dad and mom there outside, holding Roxie. "OH look! theyre here!" Mum giggled made me blush darker. I opened the car door and walked out. Harry walking to me, interwining our fingers. he he wait till dad--

"WHAT HAPPENED AND WHY ARE YU TWO HOLDING HANDS??" Dad blabbed and we burst out laughing when Mum smacked his head with her free hand. "Shut up Zayn. You are being strict again." Mum giggled once more.

"So what happened?"  Mum asked. I didnt reply. I just blushed darker than you've ever imagined. "ME and Hazel had fun! Look! I gave her this stuff toy! oh.. And Zayn, chill okay?" Harry said and Zayn gave him a confused look before nodding. "Because we kissed under the stars" Harry mumbled made me blush redder than blood. " aw thats so--"

"sweet! yeah! Oh. And curly?" Dad started. i gulped. I know where this is going. "RUN!"

Harry laughed and began to run. Dad on the other hand, had trouble running because he was in a fit of laughter. " Aww babe that was sweet... " mum cooed before kissing my forehead.

Harry ran to me and hid behind me. "Baby, help me. Your psycho of a dad will kill me." Harry giggled. Then, i saw Dad walking like a zombie. he looks hilarious. "Zayn what the hell are you doing?" mum sighed. "Trying to eat my daughters boyriend" He replied with his best zombie voice.

mum rolled her eyes before walking in the room dragging dad with his free hand. Which is not that easy because she was holding Roxie and dragging a struggling zombie dad. "we will give you some alone time love birdss!!" Mum whispered. "NO LET ME GO WOMAN!" Dad screamed made us (Harry and ME) laughed hysterically and Roxie cry her eyes out.

"ZAYN FOR GOD'S SAKE JUST BE QUIET!" Mum screamed.

"YOU DONT UNDERSTAND! HARRY MIGHT DO SOME STUPID THINGS PERRIE LOUISE!" Dad screamed.

uh oh.

"OH GROW UP ZAYN! HARRY'S NOT A PEDO! HE WILL NOT RAPE YO DAUGHTER WHILE WERE GONE! SO SHUT UP!" Mum screamed and i saw a picture of my real mum and dad screaming at each other. I began to shake.

"SHUT UP!" Harry cried. "SHUT UP YOU TWO! HAZEL CANNOT HANDLE TOO MUCH SHOUTING!"

"sh*t sorry Hazie.. shh... Come here.. Were sorry. Were just having a hard time." Dad whispered hugging me tightly. I smiled weakly and nodded.

we walked inside, and we saw Niall munching on his sandwich. His eyes landed on our interwined hands and i saw tears in his eyes. "harry I-" Niall sobbed

"Ni, I'm-" Harry started but Niall brushed past us and slammed the door. "whats wrong with him." i asked worriedly.

"OH SHOOT! Harry Ni was not ready for this! Haz, tell Ni that you two are together after tomorrow!!!" Mum cried.

"What will happen tomorrow?" ME and Dad asked.

"Niall's birthday!" i gulped and Harry looked at me.

*********

I covered my ears tighter as i hear mum and dad scream at the simplest things. Its ! in the morning and theyre fighting about what to do in Niall's birthday!!

And it turns to a screaming, throwing fight. "I HATE YOU SO F*CKING MUCH ZAYN!" i started to tremble as tears stream down my face. " I HATE YOU MORE!"

"IM SO GOING TO LEAVE! BYE ZAYN F*CKING MALIK!" and i heard the door slam.

I sat up and grabbed my phone and called 'Hazza<3'

"Hello?"

" Hazza"

"omg Hazel whats wrong?"

"Haz, m-mum l-left dad-d bec-cause o-of some stupid fi-fight."

"Sh!t im coming over"

"o-okay"

"love you"

"love you too"

minutes later i heard Harry's voice.. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE!" 

"I-i.. S-she... Pe-pe-perrie" i heard dad stutter.

"sh*it ya better fix this." i heard Harry mumble before i heard my door open. and i saw Harry.

He climbed next to me and he wrapped his arms around me. I hugged him tight as silent tears fall down my face

*************

"HAppy Birthday Ni!" we yelled. we hugged him and gave him our presents.

I giggled as i put icing on Harry's nose. He huffed and put some in my face. "HA-" i started but i hear Niall's voice calling me. "Yes?'

"Can i hug you?"

___________

shhot! i have bloody Nazel and Harzel feels right now!!!! AND LOUIS IS TRYING OT KILL ME okay.

awwwww first Harzel cuddle.

awww Niall asked for a huuuugg!!!!!!

seriously doe, im confused. i know most of you like Nazel/Hiall but.... i think Harzel's cute.

wey hey dont hate me! i will  not tell you people my plans.. i will SUPRISE youuu...

bwuahahahahahahaha. sorry again for the long wait!

love you...

Vote? comment? fan?

Cher~xx