Chapter 16 - Sass on

sorry for the loooooong waaait...

anyways, SO FAR, #TEAMHARRY IS NOW 106

#TEAMNIALL IS NOW 167

THIS IS SOME ELOUNOR FEELS. HA AND SASSY LOUIS HA HA HA<3

-------

Harry's POV

*4 AM*

I sighed. I can't just face her yet. But where should i sleep? Urgh. I was having internal battle, but was interrupted by the beep of my phone.

-----

Louis' POV

I was sleeping and cuddling with Eleanor but was interrupted by that annoying beep. I always hated that beep.

" Meet us in our office ASAP. -M! M "

The text shows.

"Ugh, For God's sake!" I cried.

"Babe, Babe..." I said softly trying to wake Eleanor up.

I recieved a moan from her, "5 more minutes.." i touched her nose and kissed it made her giggle quietly.

"C'mon babe. Modest calls." I chuckled when i recieved a groan for a reply.

**At Office**

I looked at Eleanor and she was laying at the bench half asleep. We are now infront of Modest! Management's building.

We can't come in without them! DUH!

i checked my watch "4:30" it says. i groaned and ran a hand through my hair.

"Ugh, For crying out loud! Where are they? Babe, in the count of five and they are still not here, we are leaving!" I cried.

"5!" I yelled. "4.... 3.... 2...." Eleanor counted silently.

when i was about to say 1, The annoying sound of that stupid rubbish of a car rings through my ears. They're here.

Donald and Amanda came in,The boys following after.

I raised an eyebrow at Donald and Amanda, "S'about time slowpokes!" I sassed. They just scowled at me.

I bended down so I can piggyback Eleanor. She lazily wrapped her legs and arms around me. I smiled at the feeling of her skin touching mine.

We came in and sat down. I made Eleanor sit in my lap, facing me as her head hiding in the crook of my neck, yawning adorably.

Liam and Dani, sat down and closed there eyes. While Niall layed down on the couch, closing his eyes. Perrie was cuddling in Zayn's side, while Zayn was fighting to be awake. Hazel was asleep and her head was resting in Harry's shoulder while Harry's head was resting ontop of Hazel's head. Aw.

"So, We called you here to tell you that, Pack your bags, You will leave early for tour, because you will record some songs for your next album. Meet you at 6 in the airport." Amanda said lazily.

"Thats all?" I asked.

"Yes."

I was fuming. Feeling my sassy side about to come out.

I carried Eleanor and lay her down on the couch.

"Thats all? Oh My Gosh, For crying out loud! You could have just texted that to us! That's why cellphones exist! Hello? Are you guys a real life apeman? Because guys, we are in the modern time 70's bitch!" I yelled.

"Babe, stop shouting." Eleanor yawned. Amanda just rolled her eyes.

"Urgh, Dumb bitches." I mumbled running a hand through my hair.

"Were gonna go. Bye bitches." I sassed before carrying Eleanor bridal style and walked out the room as the others stumbled out of the office.

"That was so sassy." Liam chuckled. "And Noisy." Niall grumbled. Ha. I knew he'd been drinking.

I sighed, Time to pack and go to tour.

------

WEYHEY I SAW HARRY PEOPLE COMMENT:

'TEAM HARRY' ONLY. NO HASHTAGS? YOU SHOULD PUT THE HASHTAG SO IT WILL COUNT AS A VOTE. SORRY TEAM HARRYS BUT YOU NEED TO PUT THE HASHTAG :/

BTW, TEAM NIALLS, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK *MWUAH*

CHERX