Chapter 27 - "Plans? For what?"

I woke up expecting to be cuddled up but no, I was alone. Wheres dad?

Then a familiar laughter filled my mind, He ditched you Hazel. Shit. Its still here? I think I'm going crazy.

"Dad?" I screamed. But recieved no answer. Where is he? "Dad!" I screamed, louder this time. "Yes Hazel?" Yes. He's still here.

"Uh, Where are you and what time is it?" I asked. Seriously, I remember me falling asleep while the sun was up but I dont know if now is tomorrow or whatnot.

"I'm in the kitchen honey, oh and you just slept for a couple of hours." I squealed and ran to the kitchen. To be honest, I feel like I can eat a whole truck!

"Heya mum, dad. Whatcha doin'?" I asked mimicking Isabella from Phineas and Ferb's voice.

"Oh nothing just doing some plans."

"Plans? For what?"

"Roxanne's birthday?" Shit! When? I, That quick? I mean I thought, I just, the fuck?

"What? When?" I'm shocked. I didn't know! I mean I feel like a bad sister for forgetting Roxie's birthday. I mean, I just. ugh.

"The day after tomorrow! You forgot? That's why we made the first WWA tour fast." Dad said. I shyly smiled and replied, "Yes, I forgot. I'm sorry. Speaking of Roxanne, Where is she?"

"The babysitter is driving her home now." Mum replied.

"Oh, The babysitters name?" I asked.

"I wanna join 20 questions!" A thick irish voice yelled.

"Niall! This is not 20 questions! By the way, Hazel the babysitter's name is Grace." Mum replied. Okay.

Speaking of this, The doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" I yelled and turned but bumped into Niall. I looked up to him and blushed. I hate you cheeks!

"'m sorry" I whispered he awkwardly nodded and I ran to the door. Yes, me and Niall are okay now but there is still this awkward feeling. Know what I mean?

"Hasal!" A cute voice giggled. I grinned because she said my name! Well, sort of. But She kinda did!

"Oh My God, Roxie said my name! Roxie said my name!" I squealed doing my happy dance until someone cleared their throat. I stopped, my cheeks heating up afterwards and looked at the stranger holding Roxie.

"Yes?" I asked politely.

"Uh, I'm Grace and I'm Roxanne's babysitter. Where's Mr. Malik?"

"Oh! I'm sorry! Dad!" I yelled the 'dad' part.

"Yes? Oh! Grace!"

Grace was blushing. I think she got the looks for dad. Aw how cute.

"Hi Mr. Malik! Here's Roxanne!" She grinned widely. I think her jaw is hurting now, but she didn't stop smiling. Wow.

"Thank you Grace! Come in!" Dad invited Grace in. I don't know if you'll believe me but I saw Grace looking at dad with heart eyes. Sorry hun, Dad's taken by mum.

She even left Roxanne outside. What kind of babysitter is that. Remember when I said how cute Grace was? Well, I'm taking that back now.

"C'mon Roxie! Try and walk to Hasal!" I cooed at the adorable sight of her walking, stumbling, and tripping. She's trying her best to walk to me. What a cutie.

"Da Da Hasal! Doo Doo!" She even tried to talk! Aww! I just died because of cuteness.

"C'mon ya lil rascal!" I said and carried her to mum and dad.

〰〰〰〰〰

"But this is too much!" Grace complained. "No, Its okay Grace." Mum said but of course, Grace rolled her eyes. because its not Dad who answered.

Not to be mean or anything but shes a bitch.

"Yes Grace, You better keep it before my parents take that back. You must know how lucky you are that dad and mum just gave you £60 just for babysitting Roxie." I said matter-of-factly. But I think my tone was too sassy for her liking because she stood up with a quick thanks, she left.

Good! Thank God!

"I didn't like her." Niall said. "Me too." I answered.

"YIIEEEEYAAAA." Roxie screamed. I don't know if this kid has a mind of her own. I also think she ships me and Niall. Because, she always say yiiiieee when me and Niall look or talk to each other.

What are the odds?

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

"Go to sleep, My little Roxie." I sang softly. Mum and dad left me incharge with Roxie and I think she hates me because she's so hyper and stubborn. But, She's a kid.

"No Da Da Ni Ni Boo Boo!"

I sighed, "What do I do to make you sleep?"

"Ha-Hasal loo loo me?"

What the hell is she trying to say?

Hazel love me?

It all makes sense now!

"Of course Roxie, Hasal love you very mu-"

I was cut off by a deep breathe that came from a sleeping Roxie.

She's so cute.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Omfg i actually forgot to put the authors note here wtf ha ha hA

so by the way, i updated! and im feeling better now (i think) but srsly, i have the ending for this story planned but i dont want to end this already :'(

bUT THE ENDING IS NOT NEAR NO NO

But i thinks its near but, sort of.

update about my life, i have this 'friend' and i hate him now tbh bc im disapointed by his actions. i mean, he told 'her' something that he shouldn't have said. and i think that people hate me now. im a fuck up ugh.

but i have real friends and their fab. but i still hate myself.

but i love you guys

vote? comment? fan?

Cherxc (: