Chapter 24 - Back home

a/n: School will start tomorrow so ill update in weekends again :(. so ill update now to make you guys feel better. Oh, And there will be some crazy shit in this chapter.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

The day after the boys' last concert here in America, we said goodbye to our hotel room and went to the airport.

"I'm going to miss America." I whispered. "I will too honey." Mum said. I frowned and climbed to our private airplane.

I was frowning because of two reasons,

1. I'm going to miss it here

and 2. I'm going back to school.

Sometime's I wonder why people invented school.

I climbed to my bunk, which is ontop of Eleanor, and looked down to her.

"Hi Ellibee!" I giggled. "Hi sweetheart. Another long plane ride right?" She smiled.

"Yes," I sighed. "We should go to sleep because this is going to be a little dizzy ride!" I said happily.

Wait, When did I get so hyper?

Did Emily gave me a chocolatè or something?

I smiled and closed my eyes, soon falling asleep.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

I woke up exactly 3:00, and that creeped me out.

I mean, isn't 3:00 a devil's hour? I hate it when i wake up on my own. I mean, when i'm the only one awake.

So, I grabbed my phone and went to vine.

Yes, yes. I am Zerrie's adopted daughter, but that doesnt mean that i'll quit fangirling over them.

I scrolled through my profile and stopped when I saw a Dark Harry edit.

DNA was playing, (the intro part where it sounds like a music box) and there were gifs like, when Harry looks up, his eyes are marble black.

That freaked the hell out of me.

'He's awake.'

'And he's ready to get me'

When I read that lines, I quickly looked around, looking if some demon is looking at me (or psychotic harry that is).

When I felt the airplane move a tad bit, I quickly locked my phone and covered my eyes.

Go to sleep Hazel.

Or he's outta get you.

Wait, When did my thoughts turned into this?

That was my last thought till I fell into a deep sleep.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

We arrived in London at exactly 7:21. We climbed down the airplane and soon, screams and flashing lights filled the airport.

"Harry marry me!"

"Larry is da bomb!" (a/n: me)

"Zayn, When are you and Perrie going to get married?"

"Emily lets be bestfriends!"

"Eleanor! You look so beautiful even after a plan ride!"

"I ship Niam omg!!"

I giggled at their screams as Paul lead us to the van.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

"You know what this means lads?" Niall asked excitedly.

"What?" Liam asked. By the look on his face, he knew what Niall is talking about.

"LETS GET FUCKING DRUNK!" Niall screamed. Soon, Zayn joined Niall jumping around.

"Boys." Perrie giggled.

"I'll come with Louis!" El said and Louis began to wink at her.

"I should go home because mum will get worried." Emily said. "Bye Em!" We waved her goodbye and soon she was out the door.

"I'll stay here to look out for Hazel."

"Liam?" Danielle asked. "Will you come with me?"

"No." Danielle frowned. "Oh, who am I kidding? Lets go boys!" Liam cheered and grabbed Danielle's hand and they ran out the door.

"I NEED TO GET FUCKING LAAAAID!" I heard Harry screamed. Mum snickered at that.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

It was 11:46 and Mum is cradling Roxanne in her nursery and I'm in the living room watching Uncle Grandpa. He's our uncle grandpa.

Soon, I heard the door creak open. I looked away from the screen and saw a drunk dad.

"Dad?" I called. "What?" He snapped made me shrunk down to my seat.

"Do you want some water?" I asked and tried to get him to smile. "No! Why can't you just leave me alone?" He screamed. Made Mr. Fluffypants hiss.

"I-"

"I never wanted to adopt you! If it wasnt for Perrie, you're still in that house of yours! I never wanted a daughter like you! You are just a useless little brat!"

And everything seemed to come blur.

And I saw myself in the scene where my old dad was screaming at me.

"You useless little brat!" He screamed.

And I everything came back.

I faced dad tears falling down like a waterfall,

"Y-You're just like him." Then, I ran upstairs, to my room and locked the door, with Mr. Fluffypants following me.

I closed my eyes tightly, tears still falling, as dad's words kept invading my thoughts.

"I never wanted to adopt you! If it wasnt for Perrie, you're still in that house of yours! I never wanted a daughter like you! You are just a useless little brat!"

And remember what people say, Drunk words speak sober thoughts.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

a/n : I know what i did and im so sorry!

school starts tomorrow and i can update in weekends only! like old times aye?

by the way, some crazy shit happened in this chapter right? Who else thought that Zayn is a complete promise-breaker here? I do! He promised Hazel that he'd never hurt here and he'd let her live a normal life and bang! he gets drunk! ugh.

but its basically my fault right?

oh well.

So I gotta go now, I wrote this at a late time and i have school tomorrow! but i did it for you guys cause i loovee youu.

anywho, vote? comment? fan?

Cherx