Chapter 20 -Uh Oh, Harry's angry

Harry stormed out of the stage.

Made the whole stadium silent. Then, whispers filled the place.

"Shit Nazel."

"Harry is so hot"

"What the hell just happened?"

"Damn I want Harzel."

"Fuck this. I didn't pay for all of this drama"

"What's wrong with Narry?"

"Noo."

I quickly stood up and ran after Harry. "Harry!" I cried. Once I spotted him, My heart broke. (Although it is already broken)

Harry was throwing everything, everywhere! "Harry stop! Please! I'm so sor-" I didn't have time to finish when i saw a vase came flying to my face made me black out.

*********************************************Meanwhile**************************************

I opened my eyes and i saw faces infront of me. "Urgh" I groaned and scrunch my face. Bad idea. I let out a high pitched scream once i felt a sting of pain in my face.

"Shhh. Babe, There's still a piece of broken glass in your face." The paramedics said. She wad holding a pincher (I think thats what its called) and pinch the piece of glass in my face. In my upper left cheek to be exact.

She quickly pulled the pincher and I let out another scream. Tears falling from my eyes like a waterfall.

"Shh.. Honey, Its finished." She cooed and began to put some cream on my wounds. Afterwards, She bandaged all my wounds.

"See? Now you earned a lollipop!" She giggled made me giggle. She handed me a lollipop and i began to lick on it.

"Thank you." I smiled but it quickly turned into a frown when i heard screams.

"Why Harry? WHY?" I heard dad scream.

"I don't know! I got so angry because of that twat made me throw everything and I happen to throw it at her okay?" -Harry

"What did you just call me?" -Niall

"Shut the fuck up!" -Harry

"YOU'RE THE TWAT YOU FUCKING PRICK!" -Niall

"Wow! I'm the prick now! Says the one who just stole my girlfriend!" -Harry

"SHE WAS NEVER YOUR GIRLFRIEND! MANAGEMENT JUST SET YOU WITH HER! YOU DONT LOVE HER!" -Niall

"I DO! ITS TRUE LOVE NIALL" -Harry

"Guys. Shut up." -Dad

"NO YOU DO! WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT TRUE LOVE HARRY? HUH? IM OLDER THAN YOU!" -Niall

"So? IM MORE MATURE THAN YOU!" -Harry

"SHUT UP! YOU ARE SO IMMATURE NOW! YOU DON'T LOVE HER! YOU JUST LIKE HER! IF YOU THINK YOU LOVE HER, JUST FACE THIS HARRY, SHE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU LIKE SHE LOVES ME!" -Niall.

After that silence filled the room. "Uhh, C'mon try to stand up Ms. Malik" I tried to smileweakly but it looks like a grimance. Tears. All i could see.

I let go of her hand and ran to the direction where I heard the scream.

I opened the door and saw Niall and Harry glaring at each other. Dad in the middle.

When Harry saw me. He quickly walked to me and Dad stopped him.

"I hate you Hazel! You ruined my life! You made me like you! You made me sulk over you! I gave you everything! I tried to give you everything!" Harry screamed at my face.

"Harry. I-I j-just don't l-love you that way." I stuttered out.

Harry's eyes widened. So did Niall.

Harry fell to his knees. "You played me?" Harry whispered.

"All those kisses? It felt nothing?" Harry whimpered.

A sob escaped my lips, "I just, I never realized it 'til now Hazz-"

"Dont call me that. You lost the privilage to." Harry said and stood up, and ran outside.

I cried again. For like the fourth time for the day.

I fell to my knees.

I covered my face with my hands.

I lost him.

I lost my boyfriend.

I lost the one that cared for me.

Lastly, I lost my bestfriend.

--------

Uh Lets just say that Nazel people are winning.

Oh and guys i saw all your comments about me, that i dont need to change at all, and that made me cry/smile/laugh at the same time.

I seriously love you guys.

Just to let you know, THE ENDING IS NOT NEAR.

Hahahaha. :)

I luff you! Vote? Comment? Fan?

Cherx

p.s. Im editing Zerrie adopted me?