Chapter 1

(The artwork above belongs to its original owner. I am not claiming this art piece in any shape or form, just using it for my story.)

A week after capture-

SCP-3005 POV

I woke to find myself in a dark room the floor felt cold under me and the walls appeared to be made of concrete, I pick myself up off the ground feeling extremely dizzy and almost fell back onto the ground. I looked around the room but as I turned my head I head the jingling sound of metal chains, turned my head back to see that there was a long chain that was attached to me? It didn't take long for me to realize that there was a collar of some sort around my neck and as I felt at it with my paws I determined that it was some sort of shock collar. I felt at my face to double check that I had my mask on hoping it didn't come off between the time of the human men attacking me and what ever time I awoke in this dark room, I sighed in relief as I found it still there.
My ears perked up towards the door as I heard a voice that sounded like it was saying "SCP-3005 is awake, please wait to send in the Class D members. The creature appears to be groggy from all the sedative that were used on it." then I heard another voice that was a little louder said " Affirmative." the second voice sounded like one of the men from the forest, I proceeded to growl at the and let my bottom jaw split in half with my saliva dripping out of my mouth along with my tongue hanging out slightly and the end of my snout pointed at the ground. Before I charged at the door one question went through my mind ' Who was SCP-3005?' . I shook my head and charged at the door completely forgetting about the chain that is was attached to because of the anger for these humans the put my in this place, I was snapped out of my blind rage when the chain quickly restrained me which caused me to be pulled back a bit and fall over. Two male humans that were in orange suits suddenly came into the room through the metal door, I assumed since I was preoccupied that first voice that I had heard gave the order send in these Class D humans.
I quickly got back and growled at the frightened men, when the humans did not come any closer a voice from a speaker that was somewhere in the room said " Class D personal please approach SCP-3005." they did as they were told and shakily came closer to, I knew they must have been working with my captors so I lashed out at them with my claws that were tipped with an unbreakable black crystal. The two men suddenly walked apart from one another so they would each be on one side of me, I watched them continuously growling and snarling at each of them while waiting for the right moment to kill at least on of them. They were each right where I wanted them and chose to go for the one to the right of me to kill first, I took no time to get him on the ground and tear him to shreds. Then I looked to the other Class D whose was frozen in fear for a moment before trying to run to a far side of the room, I jumped onto his back and forced him to the ground to them bit the back of his neck and break it. I was now standing over the dead body and used my paw to turn it over, I then began to carefully cut out his dead heart with one of my claws some I may a delicious snack.

(Well, there was my wonderful first chapter of SCP-3005.)