Chapter 7

Dr.{Nicole}Conway's POV:

2 days passed and I sent Dr.█████ a E-mail 3 hours before I was planning to rounding up about 3 MTF officers to get SCP-3005.

Time skip by 3 hour:

I got 4 MTFs who followed my down to SCP-3005's cell to retrieve her for testing.

SCP-3005's POV:

The door to my cell opened and Dr.Conway along with 4 MTF officers came in, once I was close enough to them I was immediately put in handcuffs and walked down to SCP-173. On the way one officers quietly said "I bet 3005 is going to freak when it finds out 173 moves when she blinks." I heard the other officers chuckle. When we got to SCP-173's a large set of doors were opened and I had my handcuffs taken off before I was pushed into the cell. I was to busy looking at SCP-173 to care that the doors were slowly closing behind me, I purposely looked away to test how far he would move and to no surprise he did but he moved a little bit further than I thought he would. I stood there awkwardly for a second "Um...hello?" I finally said, "So your the new SCP girl that 049 been talking about? Now I understand why he likes you." SCP-173 said,
"Yea, I'm 3005. And you said 049 likes me, does he actually like me or is this some sort of joke you guys are playing?"
"From the way he talks about you, I don't think he's joking."
"Why are you just straight up telling me that 049 is...um... interested in me?"
"Well, I thought you'd like to know and he told me not to say anything about it but I decided to not do as he asked."
"What did 049 say about me?"
"One thing he said was that you're beautiful and I honestly agree with him on that."
"B-beautiful? Heh, I don't really think that I'm that pretty. " I covered my face with one of my wings as I blushed a little, I heard SCP-173 move closer before he said "Nonsense, your like an angel amongst most SCP who are here."
I move my wing away from my face,
"You really think so?"
"I'm sure by 100%."
After that SCP-173 and I just talked for about an hour before one of the doctors said over the intercom that the test was, I was taken back to my quiet cell and just thought how I would tell SCP-049 that I kinda love him to. I just sat there so deep in my own thoughts trying to figure out if what I felt SCP-049 was actually love or if I was just felling so lonely that I was going for any amount of care from someone that I could get, I really hope that what I feel is love for him but I cant help think that I'm just acting a bit lustful for him which is honestly stupid of me.

A day passes...

I went back to making scratch marks on the wall to keep track of how long I've been here and I also put the mask back on so it's not so quiet in here to me, the voices in my head that are caused by the mask keep me company sometimes when I'm alone even though some of the things they say are negative but I don't really mind because at least it's better than nothing at all.

(Well, that was interesting. XD DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT WHAT SCPs YOU WANT ME TO PUT IN BEFORE THIS STORY IS OVER!!!!!!!!)