Chapter 8

SCP-049's POV:

I laid on my bed looking at the ceiling, I just couldn't stop thinking about SCP-3005 but I wish I could just come up with a way to tell her how I feel. The alarms suddenly went off and someone said "SCP-3005 broken out of containment! All MTFs dispatch t- *static*" I heard the intercom cut out so I assumed she got to one of the control rooms but the alarms didn't shut off, moments later I could hear gun fire coming from one of the floors above me but silence quickly followed before notice the two guards running away from my cell.

SCP-3005's POV:

I had at least killed 15 MTFs by now who tried to capture me when I was trying to find where Jewel, the crazy lunatic who possessed my best friend and murdered the rest of my kind, had run off to. I know I saw her, she had killed the 2 MTFs who were guarding my cell door and managed to deactivate the shock collar I was forced to wear just so I could break out to play her stupid little games, I should have stayed in my cell but I just couldn't stand her sitting there taunting me with insults that she knew bothered me. Why can't she just leave me alone? But sadly at any moment where I tried to just get back to my cell I would be block off by some of her loyalist clones or I would be teleported to where she wanted me to be and it became annoying very quickly, I soon decided that instead of trying to go back to my cell I would instead try to find where SCP-049's cell was at so I made my way to a control room that had a map of this damn place. About 30 minutes later I found a map and made my way towards an elevator that went down to where SCP-049's cell but I grabbed a level 5 key card from one of the dead MTFs because I knew I needed it to even get into his cell. Moments later I was standing outside his cell so I decided to knock on the window, he came up to the window and looked at me with then he asked "What are you doing here?"
"I'm being prevented from going back to my cell, so then I just thought I could come here and hang out with you." I answered,
"Well how are you supposed to get in?" I showed him the level 5 key card "Never mind. "
I opened the smaller door to his cell and walked inside taking my mask off, SCP-049 looker at me then at the closing cell door "I guess it's just you and me now." I said looking around a little "Your cell is much nicer than mine."
"Yea, I know."
"I wanted to talk to you about something actually, 049."
"So do I, but you can say what you want to say first."
"Alright, first off I'm just going to come out and say that 173 told me about you really liking me."
"Please don't say you don't feel the same way."
"Actually I wanted to say that I do feel the same way."
SCP-049 suddenly hugged me but luckily not very tightly but it was just enough that he was touching my wings which were sensitive,
"Hey 049?"
"Yes?"
"Can you stop hugging me? My wings are pretty sensitive to being touched. " he then let go of me,
"Apologies, dearest."
"It's fine."
{Ugh, this is so weird to write cause of how awkward I am.}
I walked over to the book shelf looking at the books, "Are these all medical books?" I asked 049,
"Yes, it was the only thing that I requested to fill up the book shelves."
"Guess it's better than nothing. " I said not know 049 had come up right behind me until he lightly stroked one of my wings and whispered to me "Shall I test how sensitive they are?" with a grin,
"I-if you actually want to." I managed to squeak out, I was blushing at this point and shaking a bit.
"It's alright my dear. You can trust me, I'm a doctor." He said leaning in closer with his plague doctor mask lifted up a bit, I felt his warm breath against the side my neck and face. He then turned me to face him and kissed me roughly while still stroking one of my wings.
A loud screech was heard from the hallway and I pulled away from the kiss knowing what creature had made the noise, I felt 049's hand move off my wing  as I was staring at the cell door because of the high pitched screeches drawing closer towards us from the hallway. I hadn't realized he had said something until he had repeated himself for probably the third time " What was that?" I finally heard from him,
"I-it's the loyalist." I said stuttering.
"The what?"
"Um, they are these shadow like creatures that were created to hunt me down. Every now and then they change in some way to take me down much easier."
"Well then."
"Yea, not fun having to face the one who created them."
"May I ask why?"
" I-it's because -" I cut off my sentence when large door opened to reveal Jewel standing there along with 3 canine like loyalist standing on each side of her growling, SCP-049 was behind me while I stared at her with a frightened look in my eyes.
"Well it's this a pleasant surprise." Jewel said walking closer and now stood right infront of me " The freak actually found someone who'll love them." she laughed at me,
"At least I don't surround myself with mindless clones to make me feel like I have friends." I growled at her but quickly earned a scratched across the face that also managed to knock me to the ground, a couple of loyalist zoomed past me and I turned my head to see them holding 049 down. Jewel proceeded to grab my chin to force me to look at her "You do not speak back to me!" She said glaring at me with anger,
"Times change." I said with a small grin. Jewel growled and let me go before walking out of the cell with all 6 loyalist following behind her.
I stood up shakily with my hand hand against the scratches on my face "Good thing she didn't say my real name." I said quietly to myself in my people's language. I was suddenly hugged from behind and sighed in relief knowing it was only 049, I my head slightly to say "Maybe I should try to get back to my cell now before I get into any more trouble."
"If you think that is best my dear." he responded while nuzzling my uninjured cheek "But before you go, I should clean of those scratches of yours love."
"I think I'll be fine, they aren't that bad." I said grabbing my mask real quickly and began to walk towards the closed cell door that opened without my command, we were greeted to see a group of MTFs with their guns aimed at the both of us and they had Dr.Conway standing infront of them with a displeased look on her face that I knew was for me.
"SCP-3005, please exit SCP-049's cell calmly so we don't have to sedate you and drag you back to your cell." Dr.Conway said coldly,
"That was kinda my plan at the moment, but I guess having a escort makes it more fun." I said walking over to her and then getting hand cuffed along with a metal pole instead of a chain being attacked to my broken shock collar, as we began to walk away from 049's cell I noticed he had a look of worry and I wasn't sure as to why he did. I knew I was just going back to my cell, right?

(Sorry this took so long to write, I hit a really big writers block and I got really busy with school and stuff. DON'T FORGET TO REQUEST WHAT SCPs YOU WANT ME TO PUT IN THIS STORY!!!!!!!)