Chapter 3

SCP-3005 POV:

   I sat in my quiet cell alone for 3 days, but on the second day that I had been locked in here I had decided to shapeshift winged human form. Another 24 hours had past that I didn't even remember and had woken up with bandages around my neck, waist, and my right wing so I assumed that the MTF had came in to heavily sedate me for an examination by the doctors in this place which I was to out of it to remember at all, I took off the bandages knowing that any wounds I have would be heal by now because of my self regenerating abilities before rolling them in a ball and throwing them across the room. I made two scratched lines on the wall to show that it was the fifth day that I had been here in this place and sighed knowing that I would be here for a long time unless my human friend that I was trying to protect in those woods were to some how break me out of here, but I see that as a very unlikely outcome at the moment.
   I grew bored of the silence in my cell and annoyed with having to be chained the wall because it left me without enough freedom to even flutter a little off the ground, I soon began to glare at the camera that was in my cell knowing that someone was watching me but soon that even became boring. I turned to the wall and laid down before falling asleep hoping that enough time for me think in my dream state on a way to get out of here before they stick me in room with another SCP for more of their test.