Part 1

Jack had flown in from Ireland on a casual visit to spend some time with his friends. Or so he told his fans.  Unfortunately, Mark had forgotten that he was coming and was out recording collab videos with people.  Since he didn't want to ruin their plans together, he chose not to tag along.  Jack had enjoyed the relaxing peace for a time.  Sadly, now was not one of those times.  He found himself wandering aimlessly around Mark's apartment looking for something to do.  Until finally he broke down and decided to use Mark's computer in his recording room. He just wanted to upload some of his own recordings and possibly get ahead on them. Just in case there was delays on his way back home. He was sure Mark wouldn't mind. Of course, he wasn't home to disagree either.  

Booting up Mark's computer, he started in with his intro.  "Top of the mornin' to ya laddies!  My name is Jacksepticeye and welcome to another video of Super Mario Maker!  As you can clearly see. I'm not recording from home.  This is Mark's recording room.  He's busy recording a few collab videos and I have his house all to myself.  So, I swiped his muscle stimulator and decided to do some recording of my own to kill time.  Also, sorry about the camera quality.  I tried to use Mark's and it didn't work for me.  So, I'm recording from my phone on his camera stand.  Alright. Once again, I'll be using the muscle stimulator and for every time Mario dies... the level goes up.  To start things off with a bang. We'll start on level eight."  As Jack made his way through the levels, he lost track of the time and found himself cringing to level twelve.  Groaning in agony and tensing up his arms, Jack took the level slow.  Stopping Mario on a solid platform whenever he could for every time the stimulator kicked on. It was too risky to keep going. He was already gasping and flexing his way through levels. 

 It was around this time that Mark trudged through the door. He felt terrible about leaving Jack alone for so long.  He had offered for him to tag along, but he had turned it down. Upon entering the apartment, he noticed that Jack was no longer watching TV in the living room. Where he had left him. He didn't even see him in the kitchen when he ventured over there. Thinking Jack might have taken a nap, he took a water bottle from the fridge and headed off toward his recording room.  There, he heard Jack cry out loudly.  "AAAAAH NOOOO!  I pressed the wrong button! SHITE!"  Mark leaned his back against the wall beside the door, listening as Jack pitifully told the camera.  "Do I have too? Fine! I died. I'll be a man and level it up. It's on seventeen now."  Mark twisted the cap off his water bottle, continuing to listen to Jack try and power his way through the game.  Out of all the things Mark thought he would do, messing with his computer wasn't one of them.  He had everything set up just the way he liked it... and if Jack had changed anything, there would be hell to pay. 

Deciding to just take a quick look to check on his equipment, Mark carefully twisted the knob in silence.  When he cracked the door open enough to see; Mark cringed in pain.  Jack had unplugged a few of his wires in order to set up his phone on his camera stand.  Taking a slow deep calming breath, Mark crept into the room, dropping immediately to all fours.  He didn't really have to worry about being seen, or heard as he moved around to slip under the desk.  Jack's headphones we noise canceling and the volume was up loud enough even without that.  He also didn't have to worry about being seen, because Jack was focusing too hard on the screen.  He would make Jack pay for touching his stuff.   

Jack felt the muscles on his arms start to tense up and he cursed aloud as he miss-timed a jump.  He slumped back in his chair trying to flex his locked arms, moaning out.  "OH, GOOD GOD! My poor arms."  As his muscles relaxed, Jack raised the level and continued on in the game, saying nervously.  "Oh, now I'm scared. This is all a falling platform section. NOOOO! I won't make it!"  Gritting his teeth, Jack mumbled out feverishly.  "Speed is key. You can do it Mario! Just don't stop- AAAAAAH!"  His muscles tensed back up so bad that he could feel the strain running down to his forearms now.  Mario fell to his death and Jack began to hop in his chair, yelling out half in frustration and half in agony.  "OH, GOD! AAAAAH! OH, JESUS CHRIST!"  When his muscles relaxed again, Jack panted out softly.  "Don't you dare die again, Mario! I refuse to suffer for your failures!"  

Again, Jack attempted to clear the falling platforms, when something slide along his bare knee up to his mid-thigh.  Jumping in surprise, Jack cursed as Mario fell to his death.  Catching movement out of the corner of his eye, Jack stiffened up in surprise.  Chica was halfway to him wagging her tail.  Shakily mumbling to himself, Jack asked.  "Didn't I close that door?"  Jack shot a spooked look at the camera.  Then told it shakily.  "Hang on, guys. Chica somehow slipped into the room.  Give me a second."  He petted Chica nervously on the head and guided her out of the room.  When he returned back to the camera, he told it a bit shaky.  "That freaked me out. I was sure I closed that door.  Anyway, even though Chica screwed me up, I'll take it as a loss still."  Jack turned up the level to twenty-one and took a shaky breath.  He knew this level would be rough.  He just had to boss his way through it. 

Mark tried to keep himself from laughing as he caught a lucky brake.  How could Jack think poor Chica had anything to do with that?  Mark listened to Jacks anxious breaths as he told the camera.  "Nothing is going to stop me. I am just going to get through it."  The music on the game started up again and Mark bit his lip waiting for the perfect moment.  Very lightly Mark trailed his fingers up Jack's inner thigh again.  Jack's leg jerked as his strained voice yelled out.  "WHAT THE FUCK!"  Jack tried to jerk away from the desk, but went into spasms as the stimulator kicked on.  Mark had to make his move now.  Pulling the chair tight against the desk, Mark began to graze his lips over Jack's bare leg.

Jack tried to fight against the stimulator and push away from the desk....but couldn't.  The stimulator was up too high.  The sensation of something warm drifting up his thigh caused him to cry out.  "FUCKIN HELL!"  Jack fumbled for the stimulator remote to shut it off, but ended up knocking it off the desk as a strong spasm pulled at his arm.  Mark quickly snatched the remote off the floor, before it stopped stimulating Jack.  Turning it up to level twenty-two.  When the stimulator stopped its cycle, Mark quickly reset it to start again.  Jack once again tried to push the desk away, when the simulator kicked on and Jack jerked back in the chair screaming out.  "OH! OH! OH! OH, NO!  AAAAGH!!  SHITE! I Can't-!"  In his agony, something warm reached his crouch and Jack jerked for an entirely different reason. 

 If he got even a little hard, there would be no hiding it in his flamingo shorts.  Jack tried to fight the muscle stimulator to push the chair away from the desk, but his arms barely responded.  They felt heavy from exhaustion and he couldn't manage to even push a little.  The warmth of someone's hand between his legs lifted for only a moment, before it started snaking its way up into the leg of Jack's shorts.  Gasping more in surprise than pain, Jack arched back against the chair.  His hands gripped the arms tightly and his mind lost all focus.  All he could do was feel.  The warm hand fondling his cock over his underwear. Squeezing him lightly in a teasing manner.  Only one man he knew would tease him this way.  Markiplier. 

Mark could hear Jack's breathing slow into heavy pants and grinned.  Jack had gotten the shock of his life, but he must have figured it all out by now.  Gripping the sides of Jack's shorts, Mark slowly tugged them off his hips, pulling them down his long slender legs.  To Mark's surprise, Jack slipped his hand under the table trying to cover himself as he panted out.  "Fuckin hell, Mark....".  Mark smirked gently taking Jack's wrists and pinning them against the arms of the chair.  Jack suddenly began to squirm, just before he burst out in a flush of emotions.  "MARK, the stimulator! OH FUCKIN HELL! My arms!"  Mark watched Jack struggle in agony, until he saw Jack's muscles relax again.  He wanted Jack to ride it out. 

Jack knew what was coming next.  He knew Mark too well.  This was the part that he would show him no mercy, until he was practically screaming Mark's name. Begging him for sweet release.  He both hated and loved it.  Jack laid his head back against the chair and closed his eyes.  He could feel Mark deliberately trailing his warm lips along his thighs.  Teasing him.  Waiting for Jack to start begging.  Jack remained still, mumbling out in a soft whine.  "Come on, Mark.... Don't be that guy..."  Jack didn't have to look at Mark to know that he was grinning.  This was all a game and Mark knew he was winning.  Jack could feel the stimulator starting up again and tried to yank his hands free from Mark. He desperately wanted to remove the patches, but Mark's hold on him was too strong.  Leaving Jack to scream in the chair as his overly stimulated  muscles tensed up painfully tight again.  To Be Continued...