Part 3

Jack chuckled softly to himself, wiping the traces of sperm off his lower lip with his thumb. After that, he quickly yanked the stimulator patches off his arms and slowly sat up in the seat, while mumbling under his breath.  "I don't think I tasted all that sweet. In fact, that was... weird. Why did you do that?"  Mark ran his hand along Jack's raised leg, pressing his warm lips to a vein he saw on his pale thigh.  Jack shivered and Mark watched the goosebumps trail down his leg.  Smiling against Jack's thigh, he told Jack warmly.  "I wanted to try it. We've never tried doing that before. It's not as weird as you think. People do it." Jack dropped his legs off the desk as he told Mark bluntly.  "Maybe in pornos they do. But I've never wanted to try it. Now, can you hand me my underwear?"  Mark leaned over the chair again, his eyes locking firmly with Jack's.  Jack leaned back as far as he could in the chair, not out of fear... but just to see if Mark would come closer.  However, Mark didn't.  He just placed his hands down on Jack's thighs and asked him curiously.  "You think I'm done with you?"  

Jack raised an eyebrow, answering honestly.  "Well, ya. I got off. I'm good. Now I want to go brush my teeth."  Mark's eyes narrowed in on him, making Jack feel like a rabbit in the presence of a hungry wolf.  Mark's voice deepened as he told Jack softly.  "You mess with my recording stuff. You blame my dog for messing you up in your little video. Which she had no part in, by the way. Then I get you off and you think we're done? Just like that?" Jack hesitantly nodded, knowing Mark wasn't going to let him get away without helping him with his needs in some way. Mark shot a glance at Jack's recording phone and when he turned to look back at him, there was an evil look on his face.  Jack sat still as Mark carefully reached out to grab Jack's throat lovingly. Pulling him closer, until their lips were inches from apart. Over his lips, Mark told him in a low lusty whisper.  "Let's make this interesting. You think what I do to you is easy? Show me what you can do to me." Jack stared back at him confused.  Mark wanted him to do what?

Mark straightened back up, leaning back against his hands as he rested them back along on his desk.  Jack looked over Mark's muscular chest and as his eyes drifted down Mark's jeans, he got the hint.  Jack removed his headphones with a smirk, telling Mark playfully.  "Smooth, Mark. Real smooth. But you know I don't do that. I have a terrible gag reflex. Now can we go watch a movie?"  He started to climb out of the chair, when Mark's foot pushed him back down.  Jack sat on the edge of the seat, staring up nervously into Mark's face.  Mark knew he didn't play these kinds of games.  He had always let Mark take the lead.  He never had an interest in teasing Mark back. He didn't think Mark even liked that kind of thing.  Hell, he didn't think he was even good enough to tease Mark to begin with. Mark's eye weren't playing around though.  He looked rather serious.  Mark dropped his foot back to the floor and he gave him a small smile of reassurance. Jack's voice quivered a bit, upon telling Mark.  "You don't really expect me to-? Mark, I can't. You know that." 

Mark tilted his head to the side, letting his dark bangs fall over his face as he asked Jack casually.  "Can't or won't? We both know that you could if you wanted too. What you're really saying is that you don't even want to try." Jack fumbled with his headphones, replying defensively back at Mark.  "Maybe the next time I visit, you'll pay attention to me and I'll consider it then."  Mark ran a hand up through his bangs, shooting back dryly.  "You won't. I've been trying to convince you for months and you always find an excuse. Well, now I'm not asking anymore. I'm telling you to try." Jack dropped his headphones in surprise.  Mark never really demanded him to do anything before.  Mark smirked at Jack's shocked expression, rubbing a comforting foot up and down one of Jack's bare legs.  He wouldn't really hold Jack to it... but Jack didn't need to know that.  He just wanted to see if he could encourage him to try it. 

Jack stroked his collarbone with a shaky hand.  He never played with Mark.  Mark was always the one playing and teasing him.  He didn't even know where to begin.  What if he was so bad that Mark didn't like it?  Mark couldn't command him to do this, right?  He could always just tempt Mark into doing something else... but would Mark get angry with him later on from not even trying?  Jack sighed heavily and pushed Mark's annoying foot off his leg.  Blushing a deep red, Jack couldn't look Mark in the eyes as he forced himself to squeak out.  "I don't even know where to begin."  Mark didn't chuckle or smile as he honestly told him.  "Start where ever you want. Do whatever you feel like doing."  Jack rolled his eyes sarcastically.  Well, that told him a lot.  Jack's heart started to pound faster as he reached out to touch Mark's thigh.  He wasn't even sure Mark could feel his touch under those thick jeans... but he had to start somewhere, right?

Mark tilted his head back and closed his eyes.  He thought maybe if he wasn't watching Jack so closely that he'd loosen up a little.  Jack stroked the outside of his thigh from knee to hip.  Even through the jeans, Mark could feel Jack's hands shaking.  It seemed like forever before Jack's hand moved up past his jeans to lightly touch his bare side.  The sensation from Jack's airy touch almost tickled.  Lowering his head, Mark opened his eyes to look at Jack.  Jack wasn't sitting anymore, but he didn't seem to know what he was doing either.  He couldn't believe that was possible.  After all the things he had done to Jack over the last few months and he didn't know how to do all that to him?  Or was that really it?  Mark lifted Jack's chin to look him in the eyes and smiled warmly. 

Jack's hands trembled around Mark's bare sides.  He couldn't do this.  He wasn't confident doing this.  There was too much pressure on him.  Mark gently lifted his chin and his smile was somehow relaxing.  Mark pressed his forehead gently against Jack's and whispered sweetly to him.  "Come on, Jack. Play with me. I know that you can".  To Be Continued...