Part 2

Mark waited patiently for the stimulator to stop, before slowly forcing the chair back, until it hit the wall.  Crawling out from under the desk, Mark let his lips brush up Jack's bare leg.  Then forcing his hips between Jack's thighs, he planted a brief teasing kiss to Jack's throat.  Jack didn't resist, or even move while Mark began to very lightly suck on different areas of his neck.  Jack's body wash filled Mark's nose with its fresh scent, sending a desire to see if he could rub some of that scent off onto himself.  He could feel Jack's heart beat when he pressed his lips hungrily against his neck.  He wanted to make it race.  To do so, he released one of Jack's wrists to slip his hand between their bodies and very lightly traced his fingers along the hardening shaft he found there. 

Jack gasped, laying his head back against the chair as Mark teased and encouraged his hard on to grow.  Sliding his free hand along Mark's firm muscular arm, Jack dug his fingernails into Mark's white T-shirt sleeve.  He didn't want to interrupt anything Mark was doing, but Mark wasn't doing enough.  He wanted Mark to be a bit more aggressive.  To devour every inch of him. Not tease him to the point of madness!  He didn't need to be warmed up.  He was there.  Jack raised his legs to Mark's sides, bracing his feet against the desk to keep them up and moaned out breathlessly.  "Mark... enough... let's go!"

Mark shook his head slowly along Jack's jaw, before capturing his lips with his.  Jack had a lot of energy and if he didn't wear him down, than he wasn't pushing Jack to his limit.  It was only when he pushed Jack close to his breaking point that he was ever truly satisfied.  Mark nipped Jack's lower lip playfully, before Jack arched back with an agonized scream.  The stimulator had kicked back on and Mark stared at Jack's biceps as they flexed uncontrollably.  Jack wailed painfully and when it stopped again, Jack started reaching for the patches with his free hand. 

Mark quickly caught his wrist and pinned it back down to the arm of the chair.  Jack squirmed and cried out beneath him.  Soothing Jack with his calming deep voice, Mark purred into his ear simply.  "Stop trying to resist it, Jack. Let your muscles constrict on their own."  To that, Jack shot back at him through clenched teeth.  "Mark... Seriously, my arms are killing me."  Mark released both of Jack's wrists, watching them recoil against Jack's chest with a small smile.  Instead of reaching for the remote though, Mark started slowly unbuttoning his white shirt as he told Jack.  "If you leave them on... I will consider you punished".

Jack was starting to slip down the chair, when he managed to squeak out.  "Punishment for what? What did I do?"  Mark stared down at him emotionlessly a moment, then pointed to Jack's mounted phone that was still recording.  As realization hit Jack, he hesitantly told Mark.  "That? Come on, Mark. All this for that? I would have used your camera, but it wasn't working."  Mark leaned over him, replying in a slightly playful voice.  "That camera takes twenty-four hours to charge before use. By unplugging it, Jack... I can't upload on time tomorrow."  A simple, 'Oh', left Jack lips, before he playfully added on.  "Aren't all your videos usually late?"  Mark's eyes narrowed on him and Jack flashed him a playful smile. 

Mark straightened up to let his shirt slide down his arms to the floor. The whole time, keeping his playfully stern eyes trained down on Jack. Reaching down afterward, Mark took ahold of Jack's underwear, yanking them up and off his long legs.  Slowly Mark descended to his knees between Jack's pale thighs, flashing Jack a content smile.  Jack's hands drifted down to cover his boner with a nervous chuckle, upon asking him.  "What are you going to do? Mark, I was just kidding."  Mark just continued to give him a content smile, saying nothing.  He loved seeing Jack so uncomfortably nervous.  It was an alluring look on him. 

Jack started knawing at the tip of his thumb as he watched Mark message his thighs farther apart with those warm tanned hands of his.  When Jack couldn't spread his legs any farther apart, Mark lowered himself over Jack's hips and kissed only the very tip of Jack's aching hard on.  The soft warmth and slightly wet sensation made Jack's toes curl against the desk and his eyes rolled back, causing him to sharply inhaled.  Mark was such a goddamn tease.  

Mark loved hearing Jack's heavy lustful pants. Twirling the tip of his tongue around the head of Jack's cock he tried to see if he could coax a bit more from him vocally.  The slower he dragged his tongue, or the lighter he flicked it around the rim, the louder Jack started to moan.  Feeling a little merciful, Mark paused briefly to lower the level of the muscle stimulator back to ten.  Mark then continued to tease Jack's cock, until the new lower level kicked on.  It was only then that Mark took Jack's cock completely into his mouth. 

Jack whimpered when he felt the stimulator kick back on again, but relaxed when he realized it had been turned down a lot.  However, Mark didn't give Jack the chance to dwell on how thoughtful he had been though, because the next thing Jack felt was Mark's lips engulfing his hard on. The sensation sent chills down his spine along with a strong throbbing desire to screw Mark HARD. As the lust pooled in his groin region, Jack reached back to grasp desperately at the back of the chair.  Jack was loosing himself in the aggressive rhythm Mark was setting.  Mark was even sucking him off good enough that Jack felt like he'd drain him of every last drop of sperm.  

Mark concentrated on milking Jack in long seductive rhythms.  He could tell Jack was already very close.  So, Mark started to speed up the rhythm, making sure to suck him off in short bursts between rapid hand strokes.  Within just a few minutes of the new routine, Jack arched back and let out a scream of relieved pleasure.  Mark kept stroking Jack's cock gently as warm sperm shot into his mouth.   Mark didn't plan on swallowing it though.... at least, not all of it.  Instead, he waited until Jack slumped back against the chair entirely exhausted.  Only then, did Mark slowly crawl up over Jack.  Mark gave him a gentle kiss at first, then aggressively parted Jack's lips to insert his sperm coated tongue into Jack's mouth. Slathering Jack's warm tongue with it. 

Jack cringed at the unusual milky taste of his own sperm.  Mark had some pretty interesting fetishes, but this one was new.  He wanted to be grossed out, but Mark wasn't allowing him to think on it too much.  When Mark finally pulled away, he told Jack with a smug smirk.  "Do you enjoy testing me? Because every time I taste you... you just keep getting sweeter. Which you know only makes me want you so much more."  To Be Continued...