Part 4

Jack leaned back away from Mark.  He could only stare down at his shaking hands.  Mark pushed Jack's hands down and pulled him closer by his shoulders, telling him softly.  "No one is watching. The only person you need to focus on is me."  Jack scuffed softly to himself, mumbling back under his breath.  "You're the problem."  Mark smiled, straightening back against the desk as he smoothly answered.  "Am I? All the things I do to you... and you're telling me that you can't imitate them back onto me?"  Jack defensively crossed his arms over his chest, snapping back.  "Don't pull that shite. I don't know what you even like. You know my body better than I do."  Mark shrugged casually, whispering back sweetly.  "You've just got to try things to find out. Here. I'll start you off." Mark turned his head away and tapped a finger against his neck.  Jack carefully leaned in to press his lips against the spot on Mark's throat.  This part he was confident with.  He had kissed Mark's neck a thousand times.  Mark's finger moved off his neck to brush his knuckles up Jack's cheek slowly. 

Smirking a little at how confident Jack suddenly was, Mark purred out sweetly.  "Very good."  Jack began to leave a trail of deep sensual kisses up Mark's neck toward his lips, but Mark leaned away before their lips met.  Instead, he told Jack gently.  "Not yet. Lower. Here."  Mark tapped his collarbone with his finger, watching Jack lean in to start kissing across his collarbone from one shoulder to the other.  Mark tried to keep himself from mentioning how good Jack was at doing that, just incase he'd stop doing it.  He certainly didn't want him to stop. This was the most he had ever gotten Jack to do on his own.  Mark felt Jack's teeth nip his shoulder and an unexpected shiver ran through him.  Jack's smirk didn't go unnoticed, but Mark said nothing to show that he saw it.  He needed to build up Jack's confidence, if he was going to coax him into doing more.  Jack started to pull away, so Mark casually ran his finger down the center of his chest in the hopes that Jack would keep going.  He wasn't sure if Jack would do it... but he had to try.  Jack watched Mark's finger trail down his chest, unaware that he was holding his breath.  He wanted to see where it would stop.  If he slipped it under his jeans... he was done playing this game. 

Mark's finger stopped at his belly button and slide off over his slightly exposed hipbone.  Jack released the breath he was holding and adjusted to stand directly before Mark.  Mark closed his eyes, tilted his head back as he waited nonchalantly for him to continue.  He was so calm that Jack doubted that anything he was about to do would really effect him.  Mark was never as vocal as him, nor did his body ever reacted to the things he had tried in bed with him.  Licking his dry lips, Jack looked over how smooth Mark's skin looked.  Right down to his prominent, but smooth scars.  Taking a shaky breath, Jack leaned in but he didn't start at the center of Mark's collarbone.  Instead, he went right for Mark's throat.  Kissing Mark's adam's apple first.  Mark took a sharp breath as he felt Jack's warm lips kiss his exposed throat.  Jack was deviating from what he had asked him to do.  Although, not by much and that wasn't really a bad thing.  It just meant that he was at least trying something new.  Jack didn't know what to do with his hands, so he just rested them on either side of Mark's ribcage to help steady himself as he moved lower.

Jack kissed a slow trail down Mark's front, until he found himself at the center of his chest when an idea hit him.  Mark had always kissed and played with his nipples.  Should he try that on Mark?  Jack pulled his lips away from Mark's flesh to look up at him.  His head was still tilted back and his breathing felt faster under his palms.  Swallowing down any fears, he decided to risk it.  Moving over slightly, Jack quickly flicked his tongue out across Mark's soft brown colored nipple.  The reaction he got out of Mark was very responsive!  Mark clenched his teeth and inhaled so sharply it sounded like a hiss.  His arm muscles flexed as he gripped the desk tighter with both hands.  His legs even shifted apart slightly to balance his weight more evenly.  Beneath Jack's palms that where still resting on Mark's sides, he could feel Mark's heart pounding wildly.  Had he stumbled onto something?  Jack liked his nipples played with, but Mark seemed to be much more sensitive there than he was. 

An evil grin spread across Jack's face.  So, this was how it felt to have someone melt in your hands.  Already Jack felt power hungry.  All those times Mark had teased him. Now he was learning how to tease him right back.  Moving over to Mark's other nipple, Jack quickly flicked his tongue across that one too.  This time Mark dropped his head to stare down at him, his eyes filled with a glazed lust as he started panting more heavily.  Jack didn't want to give Mark the chance to take over.  He had tasted blood and he wanted more.  Quickly, Jack pressed his lips to one of Mark's hardening nipples and gently began to suck on it.  Mark let out a high-pitched wail that dripped with pleasurable agony.  While one of his hands shot up to grab Jack's shoulder firmly.  Jack shifted his body closer to make it harder for Mark to weakly push him away.  Jack could tell his treatment was REALLY effecting Mark, because he could feel the hard bulge pressing into his thigh. 

Jack stopped sucking on Mark's nipple to move back to the other one.  Whispering over his hardening nipple, he playfully asked Mark in a soft teasing voice.  "Still think this was a good idea?"  Mark's words came out in a breathless whisper as he managed to answer.  "Yes. It makes things... more interesting."  Jack smiled smugly, sliding his lips teasingly over Mark's nipple just to hear him gasp again.  After a bit, Jack moved back over to continue kissing a trail down Mark's chest to his stomach.  When he reached the top of Mark's longest scar, Jack let his tongue slide down along its length.  At Mark's belly button, Jack began to kiss around it playfully.  He knew Mark wouldn't let him keep this up for too long.  His jeans were already stretched out to the seams as it tried to contain Mark's girth.  Just a little longer and he thought he just might be able to get them wet too.  To Be Continued...