Part 5

Jack slowly dipped his tongue into Mark's belly button and Mark sucked in his gut to keep him out.  Jack scooted closer to try again, knowing Mark was already cornered by the desk.  When Mark's hand slid over it to protect it from him as he mumbled out a bit embarrassed.  "Don't. That tickles."  The devilish side of him wanted to persist, but he shot it down quickly.  He wanted to make Mark happy.  There would be time for that stuff when he knew more about Mark's pleasure spots.  Sliding his hands down Mark's bare sides to his thighs, Jack moved his lips lightly along Mark's skin to place a passionate kiss to Mark's slightly exposed hipbone.  This made Mark move his hand back to grab the desk for added support.  Jack could feel him sway back as he pressed in for another kiss there.  Sneaking a glance up at Mark, Jack smiled against Mark's skin.  Mark's eyes were closed and he looked completely lost in his feelings.  Jack sat back on his heels feeling confidant with himself, until his smile vanished upon the realization that he wasn't sure what to do next.  Well, that wasn't true.  He knew what he could do next... but he just didn't want to do that. 

Mark opened his eyes after too long to stare down at him with those soft lusty brown eyes.  Too many minutes had passed between them.  Jack felt frozen to the spot.  His mind a blank.  Mark's voice turned deep and buttery, when he asked him curiously.  "What are you waiting for?"  Jack opened his mouth to say something, but he only closed it.  Clear his throat nervously, he turned his guilty eyes away from Mark's powerful gaze.  He couldn't do that. It was embarrassing.  What if he made a fool of himself?  Mark's fingers slid under his chin, lifting his head until their eyes met again.  Jack had to close his eyes to save them from Mark's overwhelming gaze.  It was like Mark could see right through him.  Things he'd hidden deep inside his soul.  Mark's thumb slid across his jawbone, telling him in such a powerfully warm voice.  "Would it help if I commanded you to do it?"  Jack opened his eyes to flash Mark with his soft baby blue eyes.  He'd never admit it to Mark... but it would kind of help.  Mostly because if he did poorly, he could blame Mark for demanding it in the first place.

Jack lowered his gaze from Mark's eyes to the button of Mark's jeans.  This is what Mark wanted.  If Mark could do it to him... Then he should be able to return it, right?  Jack's hands slowly slid over Mark's thighs and carefully up to the hem of Mark's jeans.  Mark's jeans were so stretched it took a little effort to pry the button out.  Mark's hand moved away from Jack's chin to run through his faded blueish-green hair.  The zipper practically unzipped itself from the strain, but Jack made sure that it was completely unzipped.  Careful not to touch Mark's hard on, Jack slipped his hands in between Mark's jeans and his red underwear.  Very slowly he pushed them down Mark's strong legs, caressing them loving as he did it.  Mark tilted his head back, stroking his hand contently through Jack's hair, encouraging him on.  Jack licked his dry lips, running his hands back up Mark's warm legs.  This time he curled his fingers around the black elastic band of his underwear and hesitated.  He'd seen Mark before... but not this close.

Mark used Jack's moment of hesitation to slip his free hand into his own underwear.  With how hard he was, he was afraid Jack would nervously yank his underwear down and hurt him in the process.  Mark's action calmed Jack a little.  It was silly, but knowing the beast was contained made it a little easier to pull Mark's underwear down.  Jack's eyes followed Mark's underwear to his ankles... but he was afraid to look up.  What the hell was wrong with him?  He had touched it and had seen it many times before.  Why was this so damn hard to do?  Mark's hand soothingly stroked through his hair, causing him to cringe as his snuck a quick peek up at him.  Mark was still covering himself... and smiling smugly down at him.  Jack dropped his gaze to the floor as Mark told him reassuringly.  "It's not going to hurt you."  Jack rolled his eyes, muttering out through clenched teeth.  "I know that. I don't..."  Jack couldn't finish as his cheeks turned a bright red. 

Mark grinned, removing his hand from Jack's hair to cup his jaw lovingly in his hand.  Keeping Jack's face trained on his waist, Mark made him watch as he teasingly removed his other hand very slowly off his raging cock.  It surprised him only a little that Jack didn't close his eyes, or even try to look away.  Then again, he had seen it before.  Mark curled his fingers around his cock, stroking out so that the tip came teasingly close to Jack's lips.  He wasn't going to force Jack to do it... but he hoped he could... tempt him into doing it?  Now Jack closed his eyes.  Mark could only imagine what questions were racing through Jack's mind.  The biggest one, he guessed, was 'what would it taste like?'  He'd just have to show him.  Rubbing his thumb across the tip of his cock, he coated his thumb in a few drops of his clear sticky precum.  Mark knew from experience that this tasted rather sweet in a bland kind of way.  Nothing special.  Since Jack's eyes were closed, he took the risk of lightly smearing it from his thumb over Jack's lower lip.  Jack jerked away in surprise and Mark let him go.  Jack's tongue flicked out subconsciously over his lips and Mark stood very still waiting to see what his response would be. 

Jack shivered tasting the weird sticky sweetness on his lips.  He had thought Mark had tried to press that monster against his mouth, but he should have known that Mark wouldn't do that to him.  He'd even released his jaw to let him recoil.  Jack sat back on his legs, while Mark asked him softly.  "Well? What do you think?"  Jack shrugged, not looking at Mark as he answered a little embarrassed.  "It's not what I thought it would be... but... Mark, I don't know if I can do this."  Jack turned his frightened eyes up at Mark, who smiled warmly down at him as he said.  "It's alright. I just want you to try and see where your limits are. You can't say that you can't do something if you have never tried doing it. So... Do you want to try more?"  Jack cleared his throat gruffly, before straightening up with more confidence than he felt.  He decided to at least try for Mark.  Taking a small shaky breath, Jack reluctantly forced himself to say.  "Yes."  To Be Continued...