Part 6

Mark smirked, extending his hand out for Jack's.  Jack slid his hand over Mark's, letting him guide his hand to his cock.  Mark guided Jack's fingers to curl around the base of his cock, trying hard not to moan as he instructed Jack slowly.  "First thing you should do, is to get better acquainted with it. Take a hold of it and... take it slow."  Jack kept his grip very light to start.  It was a new experience... being on this end.  Watching how Mark's beast responded to every stroke.  He didn't just feel it pulse in his hand. He could see it pulse.  Blushing, Jack lowered his eyes to the floor and continued to slid the soft loose skin up and down the shaft.  Mark's heavy breathing became more noticeable as he worked him over with a slow rhythm.  Suddenly, Mark brushed his fingers along Jack's ear to draw his attention back, before adding.  "You seem to know this part well enough. How about a kiss?"  Jack started to get up, but Mark gripped his shoulder firmly to keep him down.  Shaking his head, he casually whispered.  "Not what I meant. Here". 

Mark let go of Jack's shoulder to touch the side of his shaft.  Jack froze, staring only at the spot that Mark wanted him to kiss.  He had told himself he'd try... but saying and doing... those were easier said than done.  Swallowing down his indecision, Jack very slowly leaned in.  It was just a kiss.  He could do that.  When he was close enough that he could sense the heat rolling off Mark's body, he closed his eyes and pressed his lips to the side of Mark's shaft.  Mark's soft moan filled his ears, filling him with encouragement.  He was doing it right at least.  Mark seemed to like it.  Beneath Jack's lips, he felt Mark's soft warm cock pulse.  He didn't need Mark to tell him what to do next.  He remembered what Mark had done to him.  Keeping his eyes closed, he let his mind go blank.  Sliding his lips along the side of Mark's shaft, but on the way back to the tip... Jack let his tongue shyly and tentatively brush across the soft ridge of flesh to his circumcised tip. 

Mark's thigh muscles flexed and tensed against Jack's side as a loud unexpected moan escaped Mark's lips.  Jack could only guess that the soft bang he heard was Mark knocking something over on the desk.  The microphone, most likely.  Smiling a little, Jack playfully sucked a small part of Mark's shaft tenderly.  Mark's hands clenched the desk so tightly that his knuckles turned white.  It was clear to Mark now that Jack had been paying close attention to the way he had played with him.  Panting heavily, Mark tried to keep his feet under him.  They were buckling fast, but he was determined to stay upright for as long as he could. When Jack pulled his lips away, he opened eyes to stare at the clear string of clear precum leaking down Mark's tip down onto his hand.  He knew from having one of his own that Mark was getting very aroused by the attention he was giving him.  How long had Mark been begging him to try this?  He couldn't even remember.  Feeling confident, Jack leaned in again to gently blow his warm breath over Mark's tip, before curling his tongue around the rim of Mark's cock.  Mark had to clench his jaw to keep himself grounded as Jack's warm breath blew teasingly across his tip. While waves of pleasure shot through his legs, Jack's tongue suddenly teased the sensitive his tip into submission! 

Mark desperately reached down to gently push Jack away, struggling to tell him in between gasps for air.  "Alright. I think you know more... Than you have been letting on".  Jack blushed, smirking to himself as he shifted a little to kneel directly before Mark's leaking cock.  Slowly the smirk faded.  This was the part he was trying to avoid.  He had come too far now though to stop.  Whipping the precum off Mark's tip with his thumb, Jack took a deep breath and moved in closer.  He just had to get this over with.  Just jump right into it.  It took some effort to part his lips enough, but he slowly managed to slide his lips over Mark's tip.  Mark's breath hitched and he had to force himself to remember how to breathe.  Jack was killing him with this pace. He had a raging hard on and Jack's slow teasing manner was driving him insane!  He kept trying to tell himself that Jack was new to this... but his body didn't believe that for a second, nor did it care.  Taking in the tip of Mark's cock was easy. After that, it was rough.  The hardest thing Jack discovered was the farther in he took Mark's thick cock, the more it was harder to keep his teeth off him. 

It took a few tests before he set into how to do it without Mark hissing, or flinching in pain.  Once he got the hang of it, he quickly made up for the pain he had caused Mark.  It was sad to think about... but he treated Mark's cock like a popsicle.  Sucking the flavor from the ice and sliding his tongue around it in between to soften him back up.  It was similar to what he was doing and it distracted his mind enough that he was getting into it.  The only real difference was that he was trying to milk something else out of Mark.  Mark could barely breathe.  Jack had been WAY more skilled in this, than he had ever expected him to be.  Even with his rocky start, he was learning fast and boy could the man suck!  He didn't know were he had learned to suck like that... but he was ready to give Jack what he was sucking for... Although, it felt more like Jack was sucking it out of him by force!  Mark desperately reached out to grab Jack's shoulder.  He had to warn him about what was coming, but he could barely breathe... let alone say anything.  All it took was the tingling sensation of Jack's saliva trailing down his balls, while Jack continued to suck him off to set him off.  

Digging his fingers into Jack's shoulder, he stiffened up and felt himself burst a load into Jack's mouth.  Jack jerked back to the tip, but didn't pull off as warm sperm shot across his tongue.  He had felt Mark start to jerk just before it happened, but forced himself it ignore it in order to get through it.  Mark's cum was much thicker and had produced a lot more than he had.  It kept coating his tongue, until he had to close his eyes to keep his mind from really thinking about what was in his mouth.  It wasn't bad tasting... it was just the idea of 'what' he had in his mouth that was getting to him.  When Mark's cock had softened back up in his hand afterward, he carefully pulled his lips away.  Covering his mouth, he tried to decide whether to swallow it all or spit it out.  Mark's soft chuckle made his decision easier.  Mark didn't mean to laugh at Jack, but he could see the twisted agony plainly on his face.  He had gotten what he was after... but didn't know what to do with it now.  When Jack stood up with a closed lipped smile, Mark knew what he had finally decided to do with it. Instead of resisting, Mark wrapped his arm around Jack's waist to pull him closer.  Letting Jack kiss him as he pulled the same trick on him.  He owed Jack that much. 

After a hot shower, Mark stretched and made his way into the living room. There, Jack was spread out across the couch watching a new episode of a show he liked on the TV.  Pulling another bottle of water from the fridge, Mark curiously asked Jack from the kitchen.  "Hey Jack? Where did you learn to suck like that?"  Jack shrugged innocently, slipping a popsicle into his mouth as he continued to stare intently at the TV screen.  Mark tried to suppress his smirk as a possible answer came to mind.  He had a feeling that if he wanted Jack to get better... he'd have to buy him more ice cream.  Leaving Jack to watch his show, Mark spent the next few hours fixing everything Jack had changed in his recording room.  It was frustrating to set everything back to the way he liked it and took more time than he liked.  Especially, when his computer was trying to do updates on him.  Finally, the only thing left for him to do was to hook up his camera and let it finish charging.  Picking up his camera, Mark moved to the camera stand and froze.  Jack's phone was still hooked up... and recording. Setting his camera down, Mark stopped the recording and glanced at the door.  

Part of him wanted to erase the evidence, but as a wicked smile formed on his face.  Mark sat down in his recording chair and began downloading the file to his computer for... a private viewing later on.  All the while, muttering under his breath to himself.  "It would be a shame to just let this to go to waste." After it finished downloading to his computer, Mark signed off and climbed to his feet.  Taking Jack's phone with him out into the hall as he announced smugly to Jack.  "Oooh, Jack? You feel like watching something more... Homemade?"  The End.