HAPPY HALLOWEEN! (And Let Her Go by Passenger)

"You only need the light when it's burning low.

Only miss the sun when it starts to snow,

Only know you love her when you let her go.

Only know you've been high when your feeling low.

Only hate the road when you're missing home,

Only know you love her when you let her go.

And you let her go."

I've had this song "Let Her Go" by Passenger stuck in my head all week. I seriously love it. Look it up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Yay! I'm going to have some fun with a friend. What are you gonna do? Oh and good news. Today you could wear your Halloween costume to school (everybody's is sooooo cool), and I didn't wear mine today. And guess what? NOBODY KICKED ME! This is seriously a once a year thing guys. Oh, and all the elementary teachers dressed up as Giligan's Island characters. And my English teacher was a bush. Well, a sniper in a ghilly, (thing that looks like a bush to blend in) but still. He looked like a bush! My school is awesome haha. Did any other schools do something like this? And I don't know if I'm gonna cut tonight, I might be too sleepy. I'd be two days late then. And I usually don't cut on Fridays; I'm too busy. So I dunno. Whatever.