Part 28

Sniper: "BETH RUN NOW!!! FIND JOSEF, I'LL CATCH UP LATER!!!"
Beth: "M-Mick."
Sniper: "NOW!!!"
Beth ran off and Raven turned around the corner, with the bloody knife in her hand.
Sniper: "HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND!?!? WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS!?!"
Raven: "I've never noticed how beautiful this place was. I know you were going to kill me. I am going to kill all of you. I don't want anyone knowing about this. All of this will be gone if one of you escape and bring the rest of those crazy mercenaries to destroy this."
Raven charges at Sniper with the knife aimed at his chest and he blockes it with the machete. In the struggle, he pushes her away with his foot. She quickly gets back up, both run at each other, the knife gets knocked out of her hand and he had the machete pointed to her face.
Sniper: "Since that you love it here so much and you don't want to see this place destroyed, you can go down before it's destroyed."
Raven: "So, you're going to kill me then? My sister wouldn't-"
She was cut off by Sniper plunging the knife in her stomach. She falls down coughing up blood.
Sniper: "I'm an assassin, I don't care who or what you are. I take down my target no matter what. Attacking us like that just made you sign your death wish."
Sniper walked away, leving her laying there in a pool of blood. He went to look for Medic and Beth.
*back to Medic and you*
Medic was running to the place he entered in.
You: "J-Josef..."
Medic: "Vhat is it liebling?"
You: "I'm s-sorry....." *coughing*
Medic: "Sorry about vhat?"
You: "For g-getting y-you into this...." *cough*
Medic: "Zhat's nothing to be sorry about, I'm just happy zhat you're ok."
Medic makes it to the spot and puts you down.
Medic: "Ve need to climb zhrough zhis quickly. I'll help you up"
Medic clims up and pulles you up. You winced in pain. Trying to ingrore it. You get up and fall into Medic's arms.
Medic: "Alright I've got you..."
You and Medic get out, he picks you up again and run to the car. Beth is at the car and sees you.
Beth: *gasp* "Are you okay, oh shit."
Medic: "Vhere is Sniper and Raven?"
Beth: "Raven lost her shit and Mick is holing her off."
Sniper walks out, holding his shoulder. He reaches the car and everyone hops in. You and Medic are in the back, Beth and Sniper are in the front. Sniper hammers the gas, leaving the area. Your head is on Medic's lap, looking up at him.
You: "J-Josef." *cough*
Medic: "hm?"
You: "I'm c-cold."
Medic takes off his coat and puts it on you. He notices your face was red and you were sweating a bit. He puts his hand to your forehead. Medic was mumbling.
Medic: "You're burning..."
Sniper was driving faster until reaching Teufort. Eventually the car reaches to the base and Medic quickly bought you to Medic's office. He lays you down on a bed and gets a cloth for your head. And he was looking for medication for your fever and pain. The medication made you drowsy and you drifted off.