Confession

Elisa came back with scratch marks on her face and her hair a little bit messy. You put your hand over your mouth. Then Medic spoke to her. "I'm guessing it was the cat..." "Yep, I thought it was Ann making that noise." "What was she doing anyway?" "She fell asleep on the couch."

You and Elisa were the only ones awake in the house. As you walked back to your room, you felt something weird. You felt like it had to do with Medic. 'I think that I'm just in a different country and I'm not used to it. Yeah, that's what it is and the jetlag.' You opened the door and saw Medic sleeping. He was really exhausted. You didn't blame him. You were too. You wanted to cuddle up with him, but you really don't know why. You thought that it would scare the shit out of him if You did that anyways. You thought that he looked so innocent and peaceful. You kissed his cheek, which caused a little reaction and made you smile, trying not to laugh, eventually you were able to sleep.

You wake up to see that Medic was not there, but you heard the shower running. You assumed that he was in there. You blushed at the thought of him being in there until you started slapping yourself lightly in the face. 'No!' You've noticed that a cat had climbed on your bed and you start to pet him. You heard the shower stop and your heart started thumping hard in your chest. Medic walked in, but he wasn't wearing a shirt which made your heart beat thump harder and blush. "Hello (Y/N), Did you sleep well?" You rubbed your eye as you responded. "Yeah..." "That's good." 'He's in a good mood.' He goes to put a shirt on and he told you what the both of you will be doing today.

Later you and Medic were walking around Stuttgart. You as you looked around, you were amazed at the sights that you were looking at. You thought it was beautiful. It already started to get dark out. 'That was fast.'
"Would you like to take a walk in the park Liebling?" "Sure."

When you and Medic got to the park, it started to snow. Medic noticed that you looked cold. He gave you his scarf to see if that helped. You weren't used to the cold. "So do you like it here so far (Y/N)?" "Yes, it's nice here. Thank you for inviting me." Medic smiled and he pat your head. You were blushing even more and you held his arm and rested your head on it. The both of you eventually make it to a lake where it is covered with ice and snow. Untoched, undisturbed. This made you feel calm and watched the snow gently fall to the ground.

You started clenching your fists, debating on your actions. You decided that you were going to do it. You turn to Medic about to make a move, but you didn't have to. Medic did instead. You felt his lips on yours. You slowly wrapped your arms around his neck a he wrapped his around your back. You pulled him even closer to you. Both of you had to catch some air and you and Medic pulled away and your forehead was pressed to his. "I love you (Y/N)."  You kissed him again and slowly pulling back. "I love you too Josef." You hugged him and buried your head in his chest. He hugged you back. He went to kiss you again. You didn't want this to end.

You and Medic return to Elisa's house and her and Ann-Marie were sitting at a table in the kitchen. Ann-Marie was very, very drunk. She was drinking from with a ton of beer bottles around her and she was babbling that you couldn't make out. You go upstairs to go to bed. "Well, you're back late." "Hehe... (Y/N) wanted to see a lot of things and lost track of time." "Sure you did." Medic's face turned a bit pink and put a hand behind his neck. "Well I'm going upstairs now." "Alrighty then."

Medic went upstairs to the room both of you are staying in. He saw you laying down, petting the cat. Medic closed the door behind him, getting your attention. You look up at him and smiled. Medic leaned down and lightly pressed his lips on yours and pulls away putting his forehead on yours. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him back. He stands back up and goes to lay down on the floor, since there is one bed in the room. Both of you pass out from being exhausted and the cat goes to lay down on your stomach.