Part 29

You wake up to seeing Medic laying his head on the side of you bed with his hand on yours. You feel something in your hand. You were hooked up to and IV bag and a heart monitor. Your fever went away, but you were still exhausted. Sniper was in there too on another bed with his shoulder bandaged up. He was hooked up to an IV stand too, except the bag had blood in it. He passed out from losing too much blood. You move your hand from under Medic's to his head, gently stroking it with your thumb. His hair felt soft. You arm dropped on your bed and you fell asleep.
....
You woke up seeing that Medic was awake. Sniper left before you woke up, and Medic saw you wake up and smiled and tears were running down his face. You can fully see now and you smile up at him. You try to get up and he helps you.
Medic: "Easy...."
You sat up Medic kisses the back of your hand and you hug him crying.
You: "Th-thank you Josef. I was really scared, I knew that you were going to save me from there...."
You buried your face into his shoulder, he rubs your back.
Medic: "I don't know vhat I vould of done if you died zhere. If I didn't make it in time. You pulled back to look at him and kissed him. You pull away and buried your face into his chest.
You: "I love you so much."
Medic: "I love you too. I'm glad that you're safe and here."
He kisses the top of your head. You look up at him and kiss his lips again.