Part 33

It was the day of the cease fire, which was also the day of your date. You were really excited and you got ready for the day.

You and Medic went out into town to eat dinner. You two get there and you get your (favorite drink). Medic had to get up to use the bathroom after they order their food. You had a grin on your face and took the salt. You put salt in his drink, while gigglingng a bit. He gets back and sees you giggling.
Medic: "Liebling... Vhat's funny?"
You: "Nothiiiiiinnnnggggh hehehe."
Medic takes his drink and sips it. A few seconds he cringes and puts his head in his arm.
You: "Hehehehe, you okay Josef? Hehehehe"
He looks up at you smiling afer he swallowed his drink laughing.
Medic: "Di-did you put salt in zhis?"
You nod your head and the both if you started laughing. You handed him your drink.
You: "Do you want to share mine?"
Medic: "No its fine hehe."
......
You and Medic were done eating and leave the restaurant. You two were in the nice side of Teufort and you held Medic's hand while swinging your arm with Medic's.
Medic: "Zhank you for asking me out (y/n). I'm having a lot of fun vith you."
You: "Me too hehe."
......
You: "So... Have you dated anyone in the past?"
Medic: "Ja, and I vas married, but zhat ended quickly.
You: "Really, why?"
Medic: "Vell I had a wife and ve vould get into a lot of argument for silly reasons."
You: "Really..."
Medic: "Ja, she actually thre a vase at my head one time and got a concussion."
You: "What the fuck.. Not to be mean but she sounds crazy."
Medic: "She vas. She eventually left me and found someone else. I vas content after she left. Now she is actually vith Demo now."
You: "No shit... Are you serious"
Medic: "Ja."
....
It was getting dark out and you two reach a fountain where there was music and people were slow dancing. Medic turns to face you and grabs your hands, lookind down at you.
Medic: "Vould you like to dance liebling?"
You: "I don't know how to. I've never danced with anyone before."
Medic: "Vell, I'll be zhe first one zhen. Here just do vhat I do."
You danced with Medic, hands in each other's. The both of you looked each other in the eyes. You were starting to get the hang of it. Medic pulled you closer and you rested the side if you head on Medic's shoulder, so you can see him. His hands moved to your lower back and you wrapped your arms around his neck gently. Eventually, the both of you pull away slightly and press your forehead to his, with both if your noses touching. Both of you press each other's lips together. The both of you pull away and look into each other's eyes.
You: "I love you so much Josef."
Medic: "I love you too (y/n).
The two of you kept on dancing. You never wanted this night to end. You wanted to stay in Medic's arms. He was the one for you.