Part 1

WARNING: STORY CONTAINS STEREOTYPIC IMAGES ABOUT PEOPLE AND PLEASE DO NOT THINK THAT I THINK IN THAT WAY.

Note from author to readers. I hope you take this story to heart because I know i will and im sorry for any grammar and spelling mistakes.......anyway enjoy.

"You look so pretty. You know that right?"my best friend sofia asked.

"I don't look that good. I mean its a little tight you know I'm a little chubby in that area and a little big over here. I don't like it lets try something else." I complain

I never liked my body shape, I always felt uncomfortable with how I looked in tight clothes even though my shape runs in my family i can't help but be depressed about it.

" Aww your no fun, you always wear loose shirts why not try something different for a change? I mean when are you going to realize that your not fat!" She protest. Maybe just maybe she's right but i just can't.

" Don't you see things change women are suppose to look a certain way in order to be sexy, and this is not it." I say pointing to my body. " Just think how many guys do you know that go for girls my size, or how girls my size are automatically seen as people who can't keep their mouth closed and are always eating, messy and have blood pressure problems. I just don't want to be known as that type of girl. I'm already a black girl who "has attitude problems" or "who is unintelligent" or "isn't loyal to the men she dates". I don't want always eating to be added to the list of things that I know people think I act like!" I state, Sofia sits there with a shocked expression on her face.

"Fiona you are not that big, even the doctor said that. Just because you'er plus size does not mean you're fat. You know something else you missed about people like you, they are considered smart boss material. Just look at me, yeah i might be skinny and white but you know what that means. That means that people will think that i can't help myself that i rely on someone else to take care of me and that i can't protect myself, or even that i'm gullible and stupid. You are so smart and respectful at least when someone gets to know you, you get to prove them wrong. unlike me where everything is handed to me with no problem and i get c's and b's all the time."

Just like that its silent. I sit down next to Sofia on the bed and pull her into my embrace. As where hugging I look at the shirt behind her and think. Maybe I could give it a chance, I know I won't like it but I'll try it for her.

" I'll give the shirt a chance." I sigh out. She looks at me full of joy . "But I'm wearing my protection." I quickly state and she responds with and exaggerated moan. " Noo you always wear that."she cries. My protection is a sweater that I tie around my wast to hide my muffin top, it makes me comfortable but has one downside it hides the one thing that I like about my size my butt.

"Hey I'm going out on a limb and wearing the shirt that i absolutely do not want to wear, so your going to have to deal with walking around with me and my sweater." I say crossing my arms and putting on a smug face.

Today Sofia is taking me out somewhere I asked her a million times to tell me where were going but she just shrugs it off and changes the subject. wherever where going I hope there won't be trouble.

"Whats in the bag?"I ask pointing to the bag filled to the brim sitting on the chair in the corner of the room next to the door. She looks at me and pretends to zip her lips. I look dead at it and see something bright red pocking out of it.

" Are we done here?" I impatiently walk around her room waiting for her to finish getting ready.

" Go tell Luke to get his ass out of his room or I'ma gonna get a bucket full of water." She yells out loud thew the crack of the door. Luke is her twin brother, they may be twins but they look nothing alike and argue like there's no tomorrow.

I walk down the hall and knock on his door