Part 4

The bus slows down to a stop, and the three of got off the bus.

Luke take a deep breath in and replies "Ahh that fresh air, that bus smelled like armpits

"I don't know why your crying all I could smell was you, and that's enough to make people hair fall off!" Sofia whines

"Why do you always have to start something?"

"Maybe if you didn't always say things out-loud I wouldn't have to comment."

And they are arguing again meanwhile I'm over here trying to find out what i should do.

"That's it if you two don't shut up right now I'm going to be a downer this whole time, making it impossible for you two to have fun. Now if I hear anymore arguing I'm going to turn into moody Judy! Got it." I say pouting with my face scrunched up

They nod, and them burst out laughing " You look like a angry toddler!" sofia shouts.

"Luke, go ahead and make fun of her, I stopped caring. Just follow me while you two argue like a married couple." I say turning away with a big grin on my face. That comment always get them to shut up.

"You said you would stop calling us that! That's just disgusting he's my brother!" She continues shouting

"Well you said that you would stop making fun of my baby face, so I guess we both broke our promise! Now would you please stop shouting!"

 They can be so annoying! We make our towards the locker area, along side that are the changing rooms/bathrooms. Sofia goes up to a lady in a little booth and rents a locker. She hands Luke his trunks and he heads into the male changing room. As we head into the girls rooms we hear screaming.

"GET OUT OF HERE!" Its a woman shouting at the top of her lungs at another tall women, or what seems like a women. We then see all the other women hiding their children in the stalls. "YOU CAN'T BE HERE!" The strange women then responds by saying. "I'm Transgender! I can be here, I'm now a woman what is the problem, can I not be here?" Just then a little girl runs too the Trans -women and screams "Mommy, mommy what's wrong?" Clinging to the trans-women's leg. The trans lady then picks up the little girl and walks into an empty stall with her bags in her hand.

Many people started to leave the lady's changing rooms with their frightened children, while the others fill the stalls in one side of the room.